• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Heres a question for the guys.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
lets say you have a female friend that you knew for a really long time and you always had strong feelings for her but she wouldnt cross the friendzone with you know matter what even though she knows your a great guy but reguardless you guys stay friends. years go by and all of a sudden she calls you because shes in a situation and needs your help and had no other place to go. you tell her to come out and when she shows up she is pregnant but its not your kid. shes ends up staying with you and she knows you have feelings for her so you both decide to see what can come out of it. would you still really honestly want to try to have a relationship with her like you always wanted to even though she is pregnant from someone else...or would you just play it out get a little pregnant pussy from it and once she starts to get further along with her pregnantcy come to your senses and break it off and send her on her way.

I think I would have to be in that predicament to give you an honest answer. But I could see wanting a relationship to work out. I would be very careful about it though, that child would pretty much be yours as well. Now if you start out with getting pregnant pussy, you might not have a clear head and break away like you intended.

shes ends up staying with you and she knows you have feelings for her so you both decide to see what can come out of it. would you still really honestly want to try to have a relationship with her like you always wanted to even though she is pregnant from someone else...or would you just play it out get a little pregnant pussy from it and once she starts to get further along with her pregnantcy come to your senses and break it off and send her on her way.

If u knew she was pregnant and took the chance and all goes wll then why would u break it off? That could really take a toll on her and the baby. You should reallly think about this before taking on this responsibility. If u really care for her and her for you then take the chance, but it seems weird she comes to u in need but not when all is going well...

She is using your feeling for her to get herself out of the situation she found herself in.

Welcome to the world of "Conniving Whores" son :coffee:

She is using your feeling for her to get herself out of the situation she found herself in.

This is exactly the case.

She knows how you feel. Never carried before until she "needed" someone to care and knew she could count on you for that missing love in her life.

She'll eventually get strong and leave you because she never wanted you in the first place. She'll find someone else to fill her void. Then you'll be sowwy

The 4 hour Body!

Yeah bro, your emotions are confusing your reality right now. Man, you need to cut it off at the knees and ensure you give yourself a chance at life with a girl who is into you and wants your children instead of a ready made family as your "friend" is trying to impose on you. Think about it, she is coming to after she got pregnant and being rejected by the person she got pregnant by. Your sloppy seconds and the kid will always be a reminder of that. To many girls out there bro to get slapped in the face with the drama you are messing with! Send her a card of sympathy and tell her good luck. Dollar tree has great cards to send her. Lol, you deserve your own chance at life man!!!!!!!!

Since this seems like a legit question I'll be real with. If you have feelings for her an you think her feelings for you are real then try it: you only live once and it's your life.. What's the worse that can happen? Your feelings get hurt and you go SFW.. Don't listen to anyone else.

No homo.

lets say you have a female friend that you knew for a really long time and you always had strong feelings for her but she wouldnt cross the friendzone with you know matter what even though she knows your a great guy but reguardless you guys stay friends. years go by and all of a sudden she calls you because shes in a situation and needs your help and had no other place to go. you tell her to come out and when she shows up she is pregnant but its not your kid. shes ends up staying with you and she knows you have feelings for her so you both decide to see what can come out of it. would you still really honestly want to try to have a relationship with her like you always wanted to even though she is pregnant from someone else...or would you just play it out get a little pregnant pussy from it and once she starts to get further along with her pregnantcy come to your senses and break it off and send her on her way.

If it's not my kid, hit the highway chick...poking a pregnant chick just isn't me......Huge dick move if you lead her on and months later, while still pregnant, you bounce on her.....she may have a mental breakdown who know.....just me though :nerd:

This ^^

"You know one cool thing about women? Women get to have platonic friends... Men don't have platonic friends, okay? We just have women we haven't fucked yet! You know what a platonic friend is to a woman? It's like a dick in a glass case: in case of emergency, break open glass!"

-Chris Rock

I am gravely disappointed.
Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war.
Look at what remains ofyour gallant scouts.
Why? Because you're selfish!
You hoard your gasoline.
Now, my prisoners say
you plan to take your gasoline out of the Wasteland.
You sent them out this morning to find a vehicle.
A rig big enough to haul that fat tank of gas.
What a puny plan!
Look around you.
This is the Valley of Death.
Humungus will not be defied!
There has been too much violence, too much pain.
None here are without sin.
But I have an honorable compromise.
Just walk away.
Give me the pump
the oil
the gasoline
and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives.
Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the Wasteland.
Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.
I await your answer.
You have one full day to decide.

7.jpg

I am gravely disappointed.
Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war.
Look at what remains ofyour gallant scouts.
Why? Because you're selfish!
You hoard your gasoline.
Now, my prisoners say
you plan to take your gasoline out of the Wasteland.
You sent them out this morning to find a vehicle.
A rig big enough to haul that fat tank of gas.
What a puny plan!
Look around you.
This is the Valley of Death.
Humungus will not be defied!
There has been too much violence, too much pain.
None here are without sin.
But I have an honorable compromise.
Just walk away.
Give me the pump
the oil
the gasoline
and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives.
Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the Wasteland.
Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.
I await your answer.
You have one full day to decide.

7.jpg

:hmmm:

Aint that the fucking truth right there Capt'n! :mooh:

IML Gear Cream!
no, men are so fkg retarded :coffee:

i agree... she was in a situation,vulnerable,and was confiding in him and knew that he would help her no matter what.. im mean thats great for a friend to help a friend but i dont think she should of acted upon his stong feelings for her while she was pregnant by someone else..granted most guys will fuck a pregnant chic especially if its someone that they always liked. she said that they really both wanted to try to have a relationship with each other..long story short it only lasted 3 moths...he broke up with her. i think he came to his senses and got the fuck out.. shes says it was mutal and he could of strung her along much longer but didnt so that still makes him a great guy. bullshit !! i think they shouldnt of went to that level in the first place..he likes her but was thinking with his other head also ..then he came to his senses.

Last edited:
Bruh, she didnt wanna fuak you when she was young and single.

Now that she's older and pregnant, she's down to fuak.

Do the math. She thinks ur a fool and use u for a tool.

Momma don't wanna spend her shoe money on that baby. Ya-Di-Da, open that wallet baby need some diapers.

i just feel when a chick is pregnant if shes banging someone..it should only be the dude that got her pregnant if they are still together..if shes pregnant and they are not together i feel she shouldnt let someone else hit that until after the baby is born.. to me that is kinda trashy.

Last edited:
This is exactly the case.

She knows how you feel. Never cared before until she "needed" someone to care and knew she could count on you for that missing love in her life.

She'll eventually get strong and leave you because she never wanted you in the first place. She'll find someone else to fill her void. Then you'll be sowwy

The 4 hour Body!

Exactly. Now that she is desperate and alone she is willing to SETTLE for you. Who wants that?

Exactly. Now that she is desperate and alone she is willing to SETTLE for you. Who wants that?

The OP should take what he can get, considering he's a sad sack of shit.

You should at least fuck her once. I have a few chick friends like that and I'd love to fuck them just once to say that I did.

Get the FUCK out of that situation bro. You're only second best to her.

didn't bother reading your post but my immediate answer in forced anal...

Stop, and save all of this drama for an episode of Dr. Phil or something.

Back