• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Benefits Of Walking Exercise!!

joshuawilson

Johuawilson
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Benefits of Walking.

There are many benefits of walking which include: more energy to enjoy life, weight management, with toned muscles and less body fat, stress reduction, deeper more restful sleep, healthier bones and joints, reduced risks for heart disease, diabetes, colon cancer, stroke, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis. Regular walking also leads to stronger leg muscles, less knee pounding than running, lower body fat, and higher metabolic rate. Students who walk or exercise study more effectively and have better recall. Walking can also help to slow the aging process. While 30 to 60 minutes of walking per day is ideal, you can still benefit from just a little bit of walking.

Walking has so many health benefits. It can reduce the risk of many diseases ??? from heart attack and stroke to hip fracture and glaucoma. Walking requires no prescription, the risk of side effects is very low, and the benefits are numerous such as: Managing your weight. Combined with healthy eating, physical activity is key to any plan for long-lasting weight control. Keeping your weight within healthy limits can lower your risks of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cancer, sleep apnea, and osteoarthritis. Physical activity strengthens the heart so it can pump more blood with less effort and with less pressure on the arteries. Exercise such as brisk walking for three hours a week ??? or just half an hour a day ??? is associated with a 30% to 40% lower risk of heart disease. Walking boosts "good" cholesterol i.e. high-density lipoproteins (HDL). Physical activity helps reduce low-density lipoproteins (LDL or "bad" cholesterol) in the blood, which can cause plaque buildup along the artery walls ??? a major cause of heart attacks. Regular, moderate exercise equivalent to brisk walking for an hour a day, five days a week, can cut the risk of stroke in half, according to a Harvard study of more than 11,000 men. Walking also reduces risk of breast cancer and type 2 diabetes. In another study, people at high risk of diabetes cut their risk in half by combining consistent exercise like walking with lower fat intake and a 5% to 7% weight loss. Regular walking or other physical activity lowers the risk of needing gallstone surgery. Consistent activity also diminishes the risk of hip fracture.

Walking is highly recommended especially for older and middle-age people as they aren’t as active and they benefit the most from it. Interesting thing is that when I was trying to increase my body mass, the fitness instructor asked me not to go for a walk or long runs. In my view walks and regular runs should be part of everyone’s routine.

I have been walking 2 miles/day and feel great. not while I'm doing it but after

Hi Alexa, M happy to have your views,
The research says that walking increase the endurance which we call as stamina. and apart from that it increase the metabolism rate which digest food and consume the nutrients in food we intake.
In order to gain body mass, you should walk daily before exercise as it will increase the endurance level and you could perform more repetitions with weights after regular walking and running for a months because stamina development takes time.
Walking and running are in cardio exercise category, they help in reducing the fat percentage in body and to increase the body mass you should workout with weight. People think that gaining body mass means increasing body fat but gaining body mass mean a person should increase the muscle quantity as it give strength to perform activity at faster speed and do not get tired quickly.

yep before breakfast, supposidly burns straight BF Im a beliver 6 inches off my waist since april

Hi,
There are many benefits of walking exercise it increase the metabolism rate and helps in digest, thanks for sharing this thread of benefits of walking exercise is very helpful thread you posted.

i find walking very enjoyable and much easier on my joints as well.

Hey...
Here are some benefits of walking...
1 Lower your blood pressure
2 Reduce your risk of or manage type 2 diabetes
3 Manage your weight
4 Improve your mood
5 Stay strong and fit

walking exercise is very helpful very enjoyable and easy to do

The Benefits of Walking.

There are many benefits of walking which include: more energy to enjoy life, weight management, with toned muscles and less body fat, stress reduction, deeper more restful sleep, healthier bones and joints, reduced risks for heart disease, diabetes, colon cancer, stroke, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis. Regular walking also leads to stronger leg muscles, less knee pounding than running, lower body fat, and higher metabolic rate. Students who walk or exercise study more effectively and have better recall. Walking can also help to slow the aging process. While 30 to 60 minutes of walking per day is ideal, you can still benefit from just a little bit of walking.

Walking has so many health benefits. It can reduce the risk of many diseases — from heart attack and stroke to hip fracture and glaucoma. Walking requires no prescription, the risk of side effects is very low, and the benefits are numerous such as: Managing your weight. Combined with healthy eating, physical activity is key to any plan for long-lasting weight control. Keeping your weight within healthy limits can lower your risks of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cancer, sleep apnea, and osteoarthritis. Physical activity strengthens the heart so it can pump more blood with less effort and with less pressure on the arteries. Exercise such as brisk walking for three hours a week — or just half an hour a day — is associated with a 30% to 40% lower risk of heart disease. Walking boosts "good" cholesterol i.e. high-density lipoproteins (HDL). Physical activity helps reduce low-density lipoproteins (LDL or "bad" cholesterol) in the blood, which can cause plaque buildup along the artery walls — a major cause of heart attacks. Regular, moderate exercise equivalent to brisk walking for an hour a day, five days a week, can cut the risk of stroke in half, according to a Harvard study of more than 11,000 men. Walking also reduces risk of breast cancer and type 2 diabetes. In another study, people at high risk of diabetes cut their risk in half by combining consistent exercise like walking with lower fat intake and a 5% to 7% weight loss. Regular walking or other physical activity lowers the risk of needing gallstone surgery. Consistent activity also diminishes the risk of hip fracture.

You forgot to mention anything about the benefits of it getting you from A to B.

i prefer to do 4-5 miles consisiting of fast paced walkin, quick sprints, fast pace walk, medium jog. 3 days a weeks! works great for me

Walking is really a good exercise and most important cheapest of all. It helps keep blood pressure under control and keeps a person fit. Even it is a best remedy to loose weight

Walking is really a good exercise and most important cheapest of all. It helps keep blood pressure under control and keeps a person fit. Even it is a best remedy to loose weight

um...can you please repeat that...

Walking, like other exercise, can help you achieve a number of important health benefits. Walking can help you:
  • Lower low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol)
  • Raise high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol)
  • Lower your blood pressure
  • Reduce your risk of or manage type 2 diabetes
  • Manage your weight
  • Improve your mood
  • Stay strong and fit

Walking is very good,i walk 30mins everyday,it makes me healthy.

tumblrkpxypmjqro1qzv9mh.jpg

Back