• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cuts on arms?

Fernando300

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is a good method to get lean arms to do supersets?
example barbell curls heavy 6-8 reps followed by overhead cable curls light 10-12 reps

same for triceps skullcrusher heavy followed by kickbacks light

I have big arms but I dont have definition was wondersing if this was a good method to get leaner shaped arms

Losy body fat is the only way to get definition mate. Working shoulders will also help get that curve from inside the armpit round to the tri's

You can't spot-reduce fat, as in you can't reduce fat in one area but not the others.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. You need to run a calorie deficit to lose body fat but as Gaz mentions, you can't control where it comes off. Your body will remove fat from where it wants. And everyone is different in terms of where fat is stored and where it's removed from first.

is a good method to get lean arms to do supersets?
example barbell curls heavy 6-8 reps followed by overhead cable curls light 10-12 reps

same for triceps skullcrusher heavy followed by kickbacks light

I have big arms but I dont have definition was wondersing if this was a good method to get leaner shaped arms

Diet and cardio...

yea i got it guys thanks for the advice
im gonna up my cardio to 3 times instead of once
jus i got shin splints alot so i wouldnt run often but im healing faster lately so im gonna run 3 times now
i just have cuts but not like 8%bf cuts i have like 12% an its just some lines here an there but im gonna lift heavy an just run more often

No such thing as "cuts for arms", you can lean out your body as a whole or bulk it as a whole. Your cuts will come from diet not the exercises you employ. Keep that in mind.

Back