• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I know this has been asked before

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
But, I need to ask for me.

Every thermo I've tried makes me feel weird in someway. Ephedra = shake, can't sleep
norephadrine = Look out cuz I'm a fuqin spazz
Gugglestones = tummy aches
Adrenaline = Feel weird and sweaty

Any suggestons of something else I can try?

You might want to try one of the ephedra free products. I don't know how good they work but you could give it a try........

Mochy,

Although it may give you a temporary jitter, but have you tried Worldwide's Thermaspeed drinks or drinks in general rather than pills.

I know a girl who had the same effects using pills but for some reason with the drinks, she felt better. Unexplanable but like the old saying, "what works for some"

The "Nophedera" products still have caffeine..... most have citrus aurantium (aka bitter orange....a form of synephrine) and still have warnings. I have a huge tolerance for thermos and could "feel" Lean System 7......but have had complaints about Xenadrine EFX. :D

Dave's suggestion is a good one....with a drink like Speed Stack (ABB) or Beta Blast (EAS)....they are "smooth" and you can drink just enough and feel it quickly enough to get the desired effect.

My suggestion....and I would not take Thermos for fat loss....only for the AMPS...and KNOW THE WARNINGS.....would be to try a simple 200 mg Caffiene pill from Prolab......about 20 minutes prior to the W/O! :D

DP

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
try a simple 200 mg Caffiene pill from Prolab......about 20 minutes prior to the W/O! :D

DP

A Goody's powder whas caffine also and helps with aches and pain!! Good pre workout!

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
......but have had complaints about Xenadrine EFX. :D

DP

DP - what complaints have you had with the EFX? J/C cause I can't take any products with ephedra in them and had tried the EFX before but didn't take them long enough to really notice any change. Thanks.

Back