Puked yesterday!!! WooHoo!!!

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Puked yesterday!!! WooHoo!!!

Ok, it was SHOCK leg day. It snowed heavily here and very few people ventured out to my gym. It was basically empty so I had full run of the place! So here's the scenario...after I warmed up I decided my first superset would be leg extensions and squats...

extensions...165 x 20/squats...225 x 20 (just below parallel)...did this superset twice...then, my next superset was extensions and hack squats...

extensions...165 x 15/hacks...270 x 12 (ass to floor)...did this superset twice...then, did 2 dropsets on the leg press...

leg press...8 plates per side x 15, drop to six plates x 8, drop to 4 plates x 8, then, did my final exercise...

RAN TO BATHROOM AND PUKED MY GUTS UP!!! That was considered cardio...

...oh, almost forgot...then I did hamstrings!

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *MONTHLY COLUMNIST FOR PLANET MUSCLE, NATURAL MUSCLE AND IRONMAN MAGAZINES
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM
    *PIONEER OF POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK AND FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION TRAINING PROTOCOLS

P/RR/Sh Warrior

Rep Points

.......oh shit i got legs today........... , but wait its power week.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.prrstraining.com Time to GROW Without Plateau!

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: Puked yesterday!!! WooHoo!!!

Originally posted by gopro

LMAO!!!!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Here i am again!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

deum! talk about working your self hard!
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© The trouble with life is there’s no background music ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© God must love stupid people, he made so many of them ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© Life ain't short, your just dead for too frick'n dam long! ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸

Rep Points

Hhahahha

Go Gopro! (Yoda)----When i do legs i just get VERY sick, but never barf!!!!! Maybe im not working hard enuf....

Thats it---Im going to BARF next leg day in honor of GOPRO!!!! HAHAHAAHHA

-Ken
    obsession is just a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

I'm not good enough at squats yet to puke. I used to be, but that was years ago, and I'm starting all over again. But believe me, when I do puke, you all will know about it!!!

Capricorn

Rep Points

That's hardcore Gopro!! Your "shock" leg workout is awesome.
    MAX. Q
    by Howard Balzer

"Roughly one minute after the space shuttle launches, it must withstand a condition of extreme force known as Max Q. Mission success demands that all systems perform at the highest level.

In life, Max Q demands the same commitment to success. It requires choosing greatness, personally as well as professionally. It depends on balance, passion and courage and the wisdom gained from adversity. It is an outcome as well as an attitude."

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks everyone. Yeah, it was a sick workout. It has happened before, but not in a while. This is just a signal that I'm turning it up a notch in the gym! Its amazing that the weights I used were so light, but yet the workout was harder than any heavy day. 225 on the squat felt like a car on my back after the 10th rep! The point is...if you want it bad enough, you MUST test your outer limits! This can only be done with the power of your mind! Your body wants to be lazy, but the mind MUST say different!!!!

Like my quote says..."Don't just workout...GO TO WAR!"

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM
    *PIONEER OF POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK AND FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION TRAINING PROTOCOLS

Rep Points

!! i just did your leg shock day for the first time last week, and i totally felt like I was going to puke throughout most of it! i thought there was something wrong with me, but this gives me confidence that all is well, thanks gopro!!!

Rep Points

Re: Puked yesterday!!! WooHoo!!!

Ok, it was SHOCK leg day. It snowed heavily here and very few people ventured out to my gym. It was basically empty so I had full run of the place! So here's the scenario...after I warmed up I decided my first superset would be leg extensions and squats...

extensions...165 x 20/squats...225 x 20 (just below parallel)...did this superset twice...then, my next superset was extensions and hack squats...

extensions...165 x 15/hacks...270 x 12 (ass to floor)...did this superset twice...then, did 2 dropsets on the leg press...

leg press...8 plates per side x 15, drop to six plates x 8, drop to 4 plates x 8, then, did my final exercise...

...oh, almost forgot...then I did hamstrings!

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Big fuggin' SISSY!!!! Me, well, I'm gettin' ready to go do my leg workout. Yeah, that's right buddy, watch ME knock out 15 reps with 200 pounds...ass through my throat, I'm sure!

Yer a freak of nature buddy, I hope you know that. Okay, I'm practicing here....
    Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Rep Points

Fantastic workout GP and outstanding intensity. I'll be doing legs tomorrow but the REP Range workout. Forget what it is off my head but looking forward to it just the same. Your an animal. Keep up the good work brother.

(GP...Practices what he preaches) He's the man.

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

MO, VAI, FIRESTORM...

Thanks my friends for your comments. I love that kind of support! When I go to the gym I feel it is my obligation to bust my ass just as I ask you guys to do. Practice what I preach...you bet! I know of NO OTHER WAY! Training hard is like breathing...the gym is my temple...bodybuilding is my religion.

You guys psyche me up as much as I do you. Thanks

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

Rep Points

Speaking of support I posted your workout for motivation tomorrow. Fired me up bro. My Goal tomorrow is to match you.

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Originally posted by firestorm
    Speaking of support I posted your workout for motivation tomorrow. Fired me up bro. My Goal tomorrow is to match you.
    MATCH ME! MATCH ME! BULLSHIT....surpass me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

Rep Points

Awww your soo cute. Seriously though,, I'm just getting back from a serious Groin injury. Passing you tomorrow will not happen. In fact due to the weights you used, they fall into my "safe" zone and safe for me to say, I have a shot to match not pass.

Rep Points

Yup, once again I talked too much shit too soon.

Did legs yesterday, and throughout the whole workout I was thinkin'; I really talked a lot of shit....better put some more weight on that bar, or, better do another rep, 'cuz GP or Fire or someone is gonna see what I did and talk shit back!

Fire, good luck with that injury....damn! How long ago did it happen?
    Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Originally posted by Vai Fan
    Yup, once again I talked too much shit too soon.

Did legs yesterday, and throughout the whole workout I was thinkin'; I really talked a lot of shit....better put some more weight on that bar, or, better do another rep, 'cuz GP or Fire or someone is gonna see what I did and talk shit back!

Fire, good luck with that injury....damn! How long ago did it happen?
    I'm gonna get on your case no matter what you do

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Awww your soo cute. Seriously though,, I'm just getting back from a serious Groin injury. Passing you tomorrow will not happen. In fact due to the weights you used, they fall into my "safe" zone and safe for me to say, I have a shot to match not pass.
    I know about groin injuries...had a major one a little over a year ago and it STILL affects my leg training!

As far as the weights I used...no, they aren't impressive at all. A 225 squat, 720 on the leg press...very light! Those weights will double on power week! However, as you know, when done for high reps and part of a superset, they become tonnage! I'd rather squat 500 or leg press 1500 than do those supersets! The lactic acid buildup and the cardiovascular effect is what is torturous! I also move the weights very slow and stretch and squeeze everything in an exaggerated manner. Damn, I'm nauseus again!

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

Rep Points

Great Job GP, damn man if you keep working out like that,you might even catch up to me some day!!

Rep Points

You of course know that I am full of it, But hey maybe it will push you harder anyway! Again great job bro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Originally posted by Vale Tudo
    Great Job GP, damn man if you keep working out like that,you might even catch up to me some day!!
    Maybe, but doubt it!!

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

Rep Points

I know about groin injuries...had a major one a little over a year ago and it STILL affects my leg training!

As far as the weights I used...no, they aren't impressive at all. A 225 squat, 720 on the leg press...very light! Those weights will double on power week! However, as you know, when done for high reps and part of a superset, they become tonnage! I'd rather squat 500 or leg press 1500 than do those supersets! The lactic acid buildup and the cardiovascular effect is what is torturous! I also move the weights very slow and stretch and squeeze everything in an exaggerated manner. Damn, I'm nauseus again!
    HAHAHA "damn I'm nauseus again" I knew where you were coming from believe me G. No 225 isn't alot on squats but after doing 2 weeks of your program I know "ONLY" you could make DB curls with 20's hard somehow. So when talking about that 3rd week of your schedule hell 225 is heavy.

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

HAHAHA "damn I'm nauseus again" I knew where you were coming from believe me G. No 225 isn't alot on squats but after doing 2 weeks of your program I know "ONLY" you could make DB curls with 20's hard somehow. So when talking about that 3rd week of your schedule hell 225 is heavy.
    Word

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM