Springer Show: Transcript of what I just saw 5 mins ago!
TITLE: A Daughter's Conflict with her Mother.
- Mother: Just SHUT UP and mind your own business!
- 16 yr. old Daughter: I'm tired of walking down the street in the trailer park hearing people shout out, "Whose your mother gonna sleep with this week? I'M TIRED OF IT!!!!"
- Mother: I can do what ever I like
- 16 yr.old Daughter: I can't even bring my friend's over because I walk in and your having sex in the living room
----> I need a mother not a WHORE!
- Mother: When you get older, your going to be...... hell, your going to be just like me!
-- 16 year old daughter: I can't even concentrate on school because of you
- Mother: My house.... I can do whatever I want
- 16 yr. old Daughter: I want you to respect me
- Mother: I want you to respect me!
- 16 yr. old daughter: I will respect you but YOU NEED to respect me first...... I have a chance for a future!!!!
I saw that episode a few weeks ago at 2:30 in the morning. The show is stupid but I felt so bad for the girl.
Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.