• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Springer Show: Transcript of what I just saw 5 mins ago!

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
TITLE: A Daughter's Conflict with her Mother.

- Mother: Just SHUT UP and mind your own business!
- 16 yr. old Daughter: I'm tired of walking down the street in the trailer park hearing people shout out, "Whose your mother gonna sleep with this week? I'M TIRED OF IT!!!!"
- Mother: I can do what ever I like
- 16 yr.old Daughter: I can't even bring my friend's over because I walk in and your having sex in the living room
----> I need a mother not a WHORE!
- Mother: When you get older, your going to be...... hell, your going to be just like me!
-- 16 year old daughter: I can't even concentrate on school because of you
- Mother: My house.... I can do whatever I want
- 16 yr. old Daughter: I want you to respect me
- Mother: I want you to respect me!
- 16 yr. old daughter: I will respect you but YOU NEED to respect me first...... I have a chance for a future!!!!

etc. etc.

I thought this was funny! :lol:

Last edited:
poor little girl... :(

Based on the finish of the outcome... according to Springer and her daughter, she is moving away to live with relatives..... Could be a smart idea!

I saw that episode a few weeks ago at 2:30 in the morning. The show is stupid but I felt so bad for the girl.

I didn't think the gal feelings was funny but I think Springer's topic's are entertaining-stupid-funny.

Back