• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Needle Size

Rendition

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What needle size would you use if you were me for
Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

I prefer 23g 1in for quads, shoulders, glutes. Sometimes for pecs to but only put the needle half way in.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

you do know that the gear your running doesnt have anything to do with the pin size. If your bigger you might need 1.5 for the glute. It depends how big you are.I go 1in for quads delts pecs and 1.5 for glutes. do some research bro

I use 25g 1" for delts, bi's, and 23g 1 1/2" for glutes!

25g is going to feel better. Just heat the oil if you have trouble injecting. That said I have used 23g 1" quads, 23g 1.5" glutes, 25g 5/8" shoulders and chest.

Just gonna second the emotion that it's 1.5" in the glutes and 1" in the delts and quads.

I use 23g 1.5 inch bp they go in like butter even if i use the same needle to draw and inject, it doesnt take anytime to draw and u dont need to heat the oil at this size, if u go smaller than a 23 itll start to take a bit o time

I use terumo 23 gauge 1 in for my quads. They have really thin walls and I can't even feel them
brake skin!

I have these 18g's I use to draw from the v with, and i get scared thinking of that fucker poking me anywhere on my body. haha. 25g 1" is standard for me to pin.

IML Gear Cream!
21 to draw and 25 to pin

25 x 1 works for me, I don't have alot of fat on my ass so it still feels plenty deep lol

Back