• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Greg's hijack thread

New Poster For CHRONICLE Gives Everyone The Middle Finger

A new international one-sheet is now online for Chronicle, a documentary-style science fiction film, revolving around three high school students with superpowers. The poster is rather interesting, so hit the jump to check it out...
Three high school students make an incredible discovery, leading to they’re developing uncanny powers beyond their understanding. As they learn to control their abilities, and use them to their advantage, their lives start to spin out of control, and their darker sides begin to take over.

chronicle-onesheet.jpg

Via Shock Till You Drop.

Directed by Josh Trank, and starring Michael B. Jordan, Dane DeHaan and Alex Russell, Chronicle is set to hit theatres on February 3, 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen all of that clip except the last few seconds. Looks great!

And speaking of looking great...

helloooooo-fbb.jpg

No idea who she is or when the pic was taken. Her pic popped up on a totally unrelated Google image search. I wonder how Google categorizes pics or how they turn up connected to unrelated search strings. :nerd:

SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE's Gene Hackman Hit By A Car And Hospitalized

SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE's Gene Hackman Hit By A Car And Hospitalized

52778.gif
The Lex Luthor of Richard Donner's Superman films has been airlifted to a hospital after being hit by a car while riding his bicycle outside of Miami. Check out the details after the jump. PaulRom - 1/13/2012

The Wrap has confirmed that Gene Hackman - best known for his villainous role as Lex Luthor in Superman: The Movie (as well as the third and fourth films) - has been airlifted to a hospital after a car accident. The 81-year-old actor, who is now retired, was riding his bicycle in Isla Mirada (outside of Miami). While Hackman's injuries were serious, he is currently in stable condition. He has been airlifted to the Ryder Trauma Center as a precautionary measure.

Gene Hackman was airlifted to the hospital after being hit by a car outside Miami on Friday afternoon. He suffered serious injuries but is in stable condition, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper told TheWrap.

The 81-year-old retired actor was riding his bicycle at the time of the incident, which occurred in Isla Mirada.​

40335L.jpg

(snip) Gene Hackman - best known for his villainous role as Lex Luthor (snip) has been airlifted to a hospital after a car accident. The 81-year-old actor, who is now retired, was riding his bicycle in Isla Mirada (outside of Miami). While Hackman's injuries were serious, he is currently in stable condition. He has been airlifted to the Ryder Trauma Center as a precautionary measure. (snip)

Wow! :eek:

Looks like he's okay, though. Especially lucky perhaps as he was not wearing a helmet.

(MIAMI) ??? Oscar-winner Gene Hackman was briefly hospitalized with bumps and bruises Friday after a pickup truck hit him from behind while he was riding a bicycle in the Florida Keys, his publicist said.

The 81-year-old Hackman was airlifted to a Miami hospital and released several hours later after routine tests, said publicist Susan Madore.

Hackman was riding without a helmet on an Islamorada street around 3 p.m. when the pickup hit him, throwing him onto the grassy shoulder, according to a Florida Highway Patrol report. No charges were immediately reported.

More @ Gene Hackman Hit By Car While Riding Bicycle | NewsFeed | TIME.com

IML Gear Cream!
(snip) No idea who she is (snip)

Mavi%252520Gioia10.jpg

Mavi%252520Gioia2.jpg

Mavi%252520Gioia3.jpg

Mavi%252520Gioia4.jpg

Mavi%252520Gioia5.jpg

Mavi%252520Gioia7.jpg

Mavi%252520Gioia8.jpg

Mavi%252520Gioia6.jpg

Mavi%252520Gioia9.jpg

She was an Italian Fitness competitor? All those images from 2006 and one from 2007? Guess she's no longer competing or posing.

What a beauty and who wouldn't juuuust about kill for her triceps. :p

Mavi%252520Gioia11.jpg

Chris Evans Set To Star In Bong Joon-ho's SNOW PIERCER

Chris Evans Set To Star In Bong Joon-ho's SNOW PIERCER

52797.jpg
The Captain America star is in talks to appear in The Host director Bong Joon-ho's Sci-fi flick, which is based on French graphic novel Le Transperceneige.. Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy - 1/13/2012

Mr Evans sure loves his Sci-fi, and why wouldn't he. This time the CBM favorite is lined up to star in Korean director Bong Joon-ho's Snow Piercer. You may have seen his awesome horror/comedy The Host a few years back, and if you haven't you really should. Anyway, Joon-ho co wrote the script, loosely based on a French graphic novel called Le Transperceneige, with another great Korean director Park Chan-Wook (Oldboy, Lady Vengeance).

transwook.jpg

Here are some brief story details from Variety..

Set in a world covered in snow and ice, the story follows a train full of travelers who struggle to co-exist.

Chan-wook is producing through Moho Films. Production is expected to start in March, though no distribution is yet in place.

I watched the pilot for the series Lost Girl. It gave me the line of the night: "You can control people by touch. And not in a creepy handjob way. That is awesome!"

Tilda Swinton And Jamie Bell In Talks To Join SNOW PIERCER

Tilda Swinton And Jamie Bell In Talks To Join SNOW PIERCER

53034.jpg
Both look set to join Chris Evans in The Host director Bong Joon-ho's Sci-fi flick, which is based on French graphic novel Le Transperceneige.. Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy - 1/18/2012

Variety report that Tilda Swinton and Jamie Bell are in talks to join Chris in Bong Joon-ho's Snow Piercer. Joon-ho co wrote the script, loosely based on a French graphic novel called Le Transperceneige, with another great Korean director Park Chan-Wook (Oldboy, Lady Vengeance)

bellswint.jpg

The story follows a train full of travelers who struggle to co-exist in a futuristic world covered in snow and ice. Evans would play the lead, no word yet as to which roles Swinton and Bell are up for. This is fast becoming something to keep an eye on. Joon-ho's The Host is truly a remarkable movie, never really seen anything like it. We all know how great Evans can be, and Swinton (Constantine, We Need To Talk About Kevin) and Bell (King Kong, The Adeventures Of Tintin) are both at the top of their games right now.

Chan-wook is producing through Moho Films. Production is expected to start in March, though no distribution is yet in place.

^^^^ Looks very interesting.

Did you see "Haywire" yet? You said you were going to see the Underworld sequel first?

A new international one-sheet is now online for Chronicle, a documentary-style science fiction film, revolving around three high school students with superpowers. The poster is rather interesting, so hit the jump to check it out...
Three high school students make an incredible discovery, leading to they???re developing uncanny powers beyond their understanding. As they learn to control their abilities, and use them to their advantage, their lives start to spin out of control, and their darker sides begin to take over.

chronicle-onesheet.jpg

Via Shock Till You Drop.

Directed by Josh Trank, and starring Michael B. Jordan, Dane DeHaan and Alex Russell, Chronicle is set to hit theatres on February 3, 2012.

I'm looking forward to this! :bow:

Octavia Spencer Joins The Cast Of SNOW PIERCER

Octavia Spencer Joins The Cast Of SNOW PIERCER

53968.jpg
The recent Oscar nominee is the latest to join Bong Joon-Ho's upcoming indie/sci fi flick, which is loosely based on the French graphic novel Le Transperceneige.

Has the zombie apocalypse happened yet? I just noticed how ugly everybody in my neighborhood is and how they all seem to stare at my juicy dome piece. I'm gonna go load my shotgun just in case.

I watched the pilot for the series Lost Girl. It gave me the line of the night: "You can control people by touch. And not in a creepy handjob way. That is awesome!"

Whoever the main chic is on the show is hot as shit. Alot of lesbian undertones as well...

Back