• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Greg's hijack thread

IML Gear Cream!
a pigeon pooped on my forehead when I was little when we still lived in west philly, that "shit" literally scarred me for life!

One time I was flying over west philly and dropped a free deuce. It landed right on this little boy's forehead! Funniest dump ever! Shoulda seen him crying

lol ^ But it sure would be a lot of fun finding out how long it would actually take!!

Curt, it being summer and all, and you're not teaching summer school, I'm sure you've these items on hand?..... Now, got some lollipops? :dont:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeL9Ta9piwE

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL :D Yeah, I would take the test, too. Just how long until she begins to bug me. :thinking:

lol ^ But it sure would be a lot of fun finding out how long it would actually take!!

Curt, it being summer and all, and you're not teaching summer school, I'm sure you've these items on hand?..... Now, got some lollipops? :dont:
(snip)

I have similar Ball jars, but they're in my classroom filled with colored pencils! lol I'm strickly da legal eagle, mang. Though I support and hope for legalization of marijuana (so many parents and others in jail unnecessarily, imo), you won't find the weed in my home!

Rockin physiques here!

1. Mavin Ward
  2. Nathalie Foreau
  3. Tina Chandler

_PB21754wtmk_KAOJAAEBTU.JPG

Marvin Ward

pj-open-BB-women-9873.jpg

Nathalie Foreau

IFBB-open-women-BB-2910.jpg

Tina Chandler

Those chicks scare me, I bet their clots rival most Asian dudes cocks in size!!!

Those chicks scare me, I bet their clots rival most Asian dudes cocks in size!!!

Nuffin' scares you!

Let's go. Repeat after me, "NOHTING SKERRS MEEEE!!1!"

Good videos...I particularly like the Jeremiah weeds commercial. I just wanna know where that bar's at, I'd like to meet the bar keep!:daydream:

This guy's funny

YouTube Video
!

Back