• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First step- Hey

HannahB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, i've been reading for a while now and i'm glad i've finally joined! I'm 18 years old and i've always been in pretty good shape naturally but i'd love to learn and do more for myself and my body. There's always room for improvement.

Gooood moanin! WellkuM!
i will beat your post one day Prince!!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, i've been reading for a while now and i'm glad i've finally joined! I'm 18 years old and i've always been in pretty good shape naturally but i'd love to learn and do more for myself and my body. There's always room for improvement.
ahh, 18. Those were the days, glad i lived through them. If i knew i was gonna live this long i'd have taken better care of myself! welcome man!:winkfinger:

Welcome! (we need all the girls we can get!) You will find there aren't too many of us here, but we all rock.....oh, and the guys aren't half bad either! LOL....

Welcome to the board. We are happy you are here. Yes, we can all use a little improvement here and there. :)

Welcome!!!!

Welcome.

wow! pump the brakes big Moose,welcome Hannah and my oldest daughters name is Hannah so yes thats a great name.:winkfinger:

what up

welcome

Back