• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

For those who have used IGF-1 in PCT

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What did you gain/lose? Did you feel the IGF helped out a lot? Let me know how it worked for you, how long you ran and what dose.

Helps a lot, keep in mind IGF levels are depleted at the most during PCT, especially in conjunction with tamoxifen use.

Agreed, def helps with strength, Glycogen, fullness. Nolva lowers igf-1 so including it during pct is well worth it IMO

I'm not using nolva, rather clomid. Do you guys use two different syringes to shoot on each side? I would assume so though, for sterile reasons.

I kept a great deal of my gains when I used it in PCT. I ran a log on this forum, so you can search for it for specifics. I am planning on running it again for my next PCT.

I'm not using nolva, rather clomid. Do you guys use two different syringes to shoot on each side? I would assume so though, for sterile reasons.

I typically don't, but prob wouldn't be a bad idea... If your using Lr3 i've found that just blasting it subq is as good as IM

I was gonna say talk to GMO about it. But he already found you. If you didn't have to inject in the fucking locker room i'd be all over it.

I was gonna say talk to GMO about it. But he already found you. If you didn't have to inject in the fucking locker room i'd be all over it.

You don't. Just do it ASAP.

Sent from my phone.

You don't. Just do it ASAP.

Sent from my phone.

Yeah with my schedule that's not a possibility. But good luck to you if you do decide to run it.

Just mixed the AA and IGF-1, is it suppose to look almost clear after mixing carefully?

IML Gear Cream!
from what i've read you shouldn't be pinning it immediately post workout anyways... pre or several hours post is best

yes it should look clear

Back