• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Need input for adding Tren to a new cycle

MadScientist

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Setting up another cycle and want some input:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 100mg ED
Weeks1-14 Test C 800mg per week, two pins
Weeks 12-16 Tren A 150mg E3D
Weeks 3-17 HCG 1000iu per week, two pins
Weeks 3-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ED

PCT:
Weeks 17-18 HCG 1000iu EOD
Weeks 17-21 Aromasin 25mg ED
Weeks 17-21 Clomid 100/100/100/50 ED

I’ve never done Tren before so I do not know if that is a correct dosage or place in the cycle for it. I just wanted to try it and see how it affected me. I’ve read about Caber (0.5mg E3D) and Prami (0.1mg ED) being necessary for Tren, but I do not know when to include it in the cycle. Any help/input would be appreciated.

My Stats:

45yrs
5’8”
230lbs
10-12% body fat
Been training since 1979 (continuous for the last 5 yrs)

heavyiron did a great write up on this... I dont know how to post the link but if you search "how to use tren by heavyiron" you'll find it...

I found that article...Thanks for the tip. I will repost the info here in case anyone needs it. Still need help with the caber/prami...

How to use Trenbolone Acetate by heavyiron

Trenbolone Acetate may be used for cutting, bulking or recomping. This steroid is very versatile. But out of the three, Trenbolone seems best suited for recomping. Body recomposition is when you lose body fat and gain muscle mass. It???s not just cutting fat but cutting fat AND adding muscle. If you have been bodybuilding for any period of time you understand how difficult this can be. In fact, recomping becomes harder and harder the longer you body build. Eventually you hit a wall. This is when we may add Trenbolone to keep gains rolling.

Setting up a cycle with Trenbolone depends on many things such as goals, experience level, side effects experienced and threshold for risk. I personally have found that Trenbolone stacked in a specific dose with Testosterone and timed properly can illicit terrific results on a recomp while minimizing side effects. The following are some sample cycles using Trenbolone Acetate on a recomp.
*This cycle is for newer users of Trenbolone Acetate*
Week 1-8 500mg Test E or C
Week 9-12 750mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace
Tren Ace (100mg eod) is added at week 9 just about the time gains begin to diminish in a standard cycle. This timing is critical to ???push??? gains so do not alter the timing. The Tren Ace is ran for a short but effective 4 weeks. This will give a first time user some experience with the compound to assess side effects.
*This cycle is for experienced users going into a 16 week prep*
Week 1-6 500mg Test E
Week 7 750mg TE
Week 8 1 gram TE
Week 9 1 gram TE / 350mg Tren Ace
Week 10 1,250mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace
Week 11 1,250mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace
Week 12 1,500mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace
Week 13 525mg Tren Ace / 525mg Test Prop
Week 14 525mg Tren Ace / 525mg Test Prop / 100mg Winstrol tabs daily
Week 15 525mg Tren Ace / 100mg Winstrol tabs daily
Week 16 100mg Winstrol tabs daily
Tren Ace (100mg eod) is added at week 9 just about the time gains begin to diminish in a standard cycle. This timing is critical to ???push??? gains so do not alter the timing. Notice the Tren and Test Prop extend 2 weeks past the higher dose of Testosterone. This is purposeful to keep gains rolling while the higher dose T Enanthate is clearing. Basically gains should continue through week 14 with this setup.
Trenbolone Acetate is a steroid I have had a love hate relationship with. I love Tren???s powerful positive effects but hate the equally powerful side effects. Over the years I have experimented with various methods of using Trenbolone to its full advantage but at the same time minimizing the side effects. The side effects that users report range from increased aggression, insomnia, profuse sweating, ???Tren cough??? and reduced libido as well as a host of other sides that are common with androgens.
Trenbolone is quite powerful especially when used in certain ways. In fact, Trenbolone is 3 times more anabolic and androgenic than Testosterone. Tren is one potent weapon in the bodybuilder???s arsenal. Therefore, trying to figure out a way to maximize Trenbolones amazing potential while minimizing its side effects has been a pursuit of mine. Obviously, reducing the dosage is a way to reduce side effects since many times side effects are dose dependant. Stacking with complimentary steroids such as Testosterone maximizes Trenbolones potential and also reduces side effects such as loss of libido. I???m convinced there???s almost no other traditional injectable stack that???s as potent and versatile as Testosterone and Trenbolone. It???s a simple stack with enormous potential to harden muscle, promote fat loss and add raw strength. Since Trenbolone is so anabolic it???s a great muscle builder as well. I recommend dosing Testosterone at least two times higher than the Trenbolone dose. First time users of Trenbolone may start as low as 200mg Tren weekly and see its effects. More adventuresome users may double that dosage to 400mg Tren weekly.
Recently I have experimented with a high end human grade Trenbolone Acetate. In years past I have used Tren that was converted from cattle implants and I always had problems with increased side effects like ???Tren cough??? or pain at the injection site. I also was somewhat concerned about injecting a product that had the potential for small amounts of binders from the cattle implants. If you have ever seen converted Tren from cattle implants there is usually a small swirl of turbidity that settles on the bottom of the vial when stored for any length of time. Pure Trenbolone should not contain any turbidity. It should have clarity even if the color is not clear. Many times Tren has an amber color so inspection of the product becomes a bit harder.
After injecting Asia Pharma Trenabolic numerous times I have had zero ???Tren cough??? and no pain at the injection site but I have had all the positive effects of the Trenbolone Acetate. Asia Pharma Trenabolic is by far the best Trenbolone I have ever used. The photos below are meant to capture the beauty of this high quality amber colored Trenbolone Acetate.

You're built like a solid brick shithouse if you're really 5'8" 230lbs and 10-12% BF. I'd run the Tren a bit lower seeing that it's your first run with it. Also, Ace should be ran at least as opposed to E3D. Consider 50mg ED or 75-100mgmg EOD instead of 150mg E3D.

I'd run the Prami or Caber throughout the cycle, along with the HCG.

^^^ deff run Premi with the tren!

looks like a mean cycle. keep us updated

You're built like a solid brick shithouse if you're really 5'8" 230lbs and 10-12% BF. I'd run the Tren a bit lower seeing that it's your first run with it. Also, Ace should be ran at least as opposed to E3D. Consider 50mg ED or 75-100mgmg EOD instead of 150mg E3D.
BF % is a best guess...I'm an old powerlifter (my legs and back are pretty thick) you can look at my pic in my profile for an idea...anyway, thanks for the input about the tren...can't wait to try it!

BF % is a best guess...I'm an old powerlifter (my legs and back are pretty thick) you can look at my pic in my profile for an idea...anyway, thanks for the input about the tren...can't wait to try it!

No prob - my pics are from 6 months ago, I've since gone from 226 down to 212 but BF has dropped and body recomp has been the name of the game. Our stats are similar as I'm 5'8" 212 with BF currently in the 10% area. Obviously you've got me in the weight category but I like where I'm at and where I seem to be "going". Enjoy the Tren - it's going to be a heckuva ride. It is what you make of it.

What do you mean?

I mean Tren can be a real challenge as far as the physical and mental toll it takes on your body but if you're fit and in a good frame of mind you'll really appreciate its amazing features. The harder your work, the more you'll get out of it. Pretty much a blanket statement for any cycle you run.

Back