1Mexgear.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

any bulk deals

Thread: any bulk deals

BOARD REP

Rep Points

any bulk deals

hey mex i didnt see any bulk deals ....do u have?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

we have bulk prices.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

Is the bulk price info on the site or what, I cant find it. What would be a 5 vial deal on the Omega or Nitro Test Cyp?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^^^^^^^email him he will tell u. there is a bulk deal.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

unclem, Have you used the Nitro stuff or do you know anyone who has? I just placed my first order with him and I bought all nitro stuff enan deca prop and dbol. As far as I could tell, It looks to me like everything is good to go but you know we all have that uncertantity when we buy from someone new and try new products.

Ive always bought stuff out of the CZ untill recently and I was beginning to suspect that there are exact fakes of amps and such being distributed from eur. Like they send you half real and half fakes. Ive suspected this was going. Ive bought exact to the letter stuff out of europe before and It did absolutely nothing, nothing but oil in an amp.

I remember back in the day when Ttokkyo stuff was around, and I used it and also the vet stuff that came out of mexico. The vet stuff was low dosed I mean per ml but it did the trick.

So Im gonna trust in the good ole mexico underground again and see what we come up with.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^^^^^yes its good i used almost everything. epo, u name it. i fucked up and told mex the nitro clen was bad , but it wasnt i just took the wrong drug. iam on so much gear now it aint hard. europe is getting bad w/ the economy the way it is, fucking fakes left and right. but i know my friend in europe who has human grade. been w/ him 21 yrs , never had a bad thing.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I used the Nitro its gtg bro no worries!