• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Recieved !!!

dirtbiker666

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Order finally came in !!!! Kind of had some doubts at first but Z daddy pulled through. I almost thought I had a package from amazon at first it was that pretty :) Thumbs up Z

Order finally came in !!!! Kind of had some doubts at first but Z daddy pulled through. I almost thought I had a package from amazon at first it was that pretty :) Thumbs up Z

LOL Nice bro!!!

Let me ask you now, Are you a believer? :ohyeah:

Yeah mine was nicely packed. You can tell Z really takes pride in his work. I wish I would of ordered more!lol:clapping:

Yeah mine was nicely packed. You can tell Z really takes pride in his work. I wish I would of ordered more!lol:clapping:

Thats the nce part he is always open!! Order away bro!! Same quality and service everytime!! Thats why some of the guys are always saying dont worry when a guy places his first order and freaks out about wu pick up and ta. After the first time you just sit back and wait for the Z to work his magic :ohyeah:

Good deal buddy, let us all know how you like it and how your training goes!

Received an order from Amazon yesterday ... "screwed up!"

Received an order from Uncle Z yesterday ... "PERFECT!" :clapping:

Looks like a bunch of very happy ZFreaks to me :winkfinger:!! Glad everybody is happy and not sitting here for months like on other sites wondering where their packs are at :pissed:!! Now we can discuss important suff like naked hotties:D

IML Gear Cream!

Congrats bro!!!! Z is spot on as always, and you will never have to worry about not getting your goodies and at top quality at that!!!:winkfinger:

Hey if anyone Has questions about there order I have had several lol .Contact Ordawg he is the fucking man he helped me out and had everything figured out in the same day. Or if you are not sure you can still pm me I will do what I can. If you don't have enough post to pm go into the post whore thread.

Thats the nce part he is always open!! Order away bro!! Same quality and service everytime!! Thats why some of the guys are always saying dont worry when a guy places his first order and freaks out about wu pick up and ta. After the first time you just sit back and wait for the Z to work his magic :ohyeah:

Mhmm patience is a virtue It may have takin a little longer just have to do more planning on my end Or im sure this busy streak will be over soon Actually I don't ever think it will. It was def worth the wait. Thanks for all you input broski !!!

Looks like a bunch of very happy ZFreaks to me :winkfinger:!! Glad everybody is happy and not sitting here for months like on other sites wondering where their packs are at :pissed:!! Now we can discuss important suff like naked hotties:D

You know your right ......:daydream:

getting packages makes me feel like im 12 again on christmas morning. paying for them reminds me im much older haha:mooh:

Bout to find out if these dbols are fake or not too.. My buddy will let me know how the replicas work out !!!

Bout to find out if these dbols are fake or not too.. My buddy will let me know how the replicas work out !!!

Good stuff man i am very curious as the price is unreal!! What dose will your friend be running them at?

Back