• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First cycle - What way should i go? - Prop & Whinny - Please Help

Thepallet

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok, i have my gear, i have 5 viles of test prop at 100mg/mL 10ml each and 2 viles stanazolol (winny) at 50mg/mL 20ml each.
i have a few ways of putting my cycle together, this is what im thinking...

1) weeks 1-4 test prop 100mg ED, weeks test prop 4-8 75mg ED, weeks 2-8 stanazolol 50mg ED.

2) weeks 1-10 test prop 75mg ED, weeks 2-8 stanazolol 50mg ED

3) any of yours guys opinions eg, shorter stana cycle but larger doses ect.

what would you do?

obviously trying to loose a little BF and wouldn't mind gaining a little muscle mass.

currently 225 lbs, 12-13 BF, 6"2".

also will be running exemestane at 12.5mg ED and albuterol 2on/2off (dosage will depend on tolerance)

thanks in advance, please help me out.

oh and i dont care about ED injections, if worse comes to worse i will go to EOD.

Trust me.....shooting prop EOD for 10 weeks os gonna get old for a newbie real fast.
Prop also causes pain and swelling for alot of people.

There is no need for an oral on your first run. See how you respond to test only first.

A good friend of mine just went from 198 to 252 using 500mg test only on his first cycle. Granted he was bloated like a dead cow but the point is he blew up.
My first cycle was 50mg eod test.
It was awesome.

hey just wondering brundel was your first cycle test prop at 50mg eod?? if so what were your results?

thanks

50lbs on a first cycle? That's hard to believe.

Back