IronMag Research Chems

Ordering gear internationally?

Rep Points

Ordering gear internationally?

I've been hearing that a lot of people in the U.S are ordering their gear from places in Asia and all over Europe. What I just dont understand is how these packages get through customs? Do they not look to see what's in these packages and who they're shipped from? What happens if customs finds out you're trying to have illegal steroids shipped to your house? I dont think I can ask which sites to get them from because that 're would pretty much be asking for a source? I'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons of this and if it's too much of a risk I won't even try it. Just looking for people who have done it themselves and if it's worth it. I've seen some sites with GREAT deals and if I can get it as cheap as they're selling it I'm going to get a life supply

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

are you old enough to even use steroids? sounds like your 12

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Do some research over forum here.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by justhav2p View Post
    No, I'm actually 22. What in my post makes me seem like I'm 12 buddy?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    Do some research over forum here.
    I have done some research over the forums and I've gotten mixed answers. Some say that the packages will never be seized. Some say the packages may be seized and nothing will come of it. Some say the packages will definitely be seized and the person who ordered it will get in trouble. I just figured if I asked the question plain and simple I'd get much better answers.

Rep Points

Ordering illegal substances by definition is illegal, therefore there are risks. Our customs service cannot logistically open all packages, therefore, for the most part, most get through. If they are opened and seized, from what I've heard, you'll most likely get a seizure letter, if you are smart you would want to deny you ordered it, and nothing will come of it. Did that answer all or most of your concerns?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    Ordering illegal substances by definition is illegal, therefore there are risks. Our customs service cannot logistically open all packages, therefore, for the most part, most get through. If they are opened and seized, from what I've heard, you'll most likely get a seizure letter, if you are smart you would want to deny you ordered it, and nothing will come of it. Did that answer all or most of your concerns?

99% of them, thanks!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post

clear and concise

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by msumuscle View Post
    No, I'm actually 22. What in my post makes me seem like I'm 12 buddy?

Don't worry about him. There are a crap load of assholes on this site that try to pick fun with new people with smart ass answers that don't help and dumbass comments that don't even pertain to the question... It's kinda annoying

Rep Points

The other part of your question regarding sources cannot be discussed in the anabolic zone. Check out the sponsor section for that.

Rep Points

LOL.....

I will hide from mom and dad I sware...
    I can not spell worth a damn. I already know this.
    so please dont waste your time or mine calling me out on something spelled wrong.

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow1 View Post
    Don't worry about him. There are a crap load of assholes on this site that try to pick fun with new people with smart ass answers that don't help and dumbass comments that don't even pertain to the question... It's kinda annoying
    And I thought it was retard strength, didn't know retards were juicers.

Some of these questions are ridiculously dumb.

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

And I thought it was retard strength, didn't know retards were juicers.

Some of these questions are ridiculously dumb.
    I think it was a good question, and I am sure the sponsors would agree. Don't call someone out when YOU are the one starting sentences with conjunctions.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

ANYTIME you import an illegal substance into the country you are taking a risk. Now you need to ask yourself, is it a risk you're ready to take?

Rep Points

Over here (western Europe), when you order and the package gets seized by customs you get a letter of seizure and that's it. No fine or trouble, you just lose your money. In a away they can't prove you ordered it.

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    I think it was a good question, and I am sure the sponsors would agree. Don't call someone out when YOU are the one starting sentences with conjunctions.

Really Mr. gym teacher?

I was pretty sure it's one of the board rules not to talk about shipping and handling.

Oh, I know how it gets into the hands of everyone at the gym.

I poop the pellets, then go home, mix it with my spit. No reason to order international.

Rep Points

Really Mr. gym teacher?

I was pretty sure it's one of the board rules not to talk about shipping and handling.

Oh, I know how it gets into the hands of everyone at the gym.

I poop the pellets, then go home, mix it with my spit. No reason to order international.

I don't think anything that were talking about is putting any sources at risk. There is no detail in anything that anyone's saying. I'm simply asking for the consequences of getting caught and the chances that you may lose your money. I don't believe this is a stupid question whatsoever and if you do believe it's stupid why do you feel the need to chime in and let everyone know how stupid you think the question is? As if your opinion makes any difference.

- - - - - - -

Rep Points

Play nice kids. We're all here to learn.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by minimal View Post
    Play nice kids. We're all here to learn.
    Sorry Daddy

Rep Points

I have ordered internationally 5 times and it got here everytime. I think it was opened by customs one time and its even labeled "dietary supplements" but sure enough it works.

Edit: this is all hypothetical of course.... I'm saying IF I ordered 5 times

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SumMiscGuy View Post
    I have ordered internationally 5 times and it got here everytime. I think it was opened by customs one time and its even labeled "dietary supplements" but sure enough it works.

Edit: this is all hypothetical of course.... I'm saying IF I ordered 5 times
    Of course!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by msumuscle View Post
    I've been hearing that a lot of people in the U.S are ordering their gear from places in Asia and all over Europe. What I just dont understand is how these packages get through customs?

packaging is very sneaky Do they not look to see what's in these packages and who they're shipped from? sometimesWhat happens if customs finds out you're trying to have **********shipped to your house? they send you your empty box/package with a big green sticker on it and then you get a letter saying if ya wanna get yer stuff come and give us a reason you thought you could get it overseas,, then hopefully you contact ur source and mail them the letter and try again at a diffrent address..I dont think I can ask which sites to get them from because that 're would pretty much be asking for a source? really? I'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons of this and if it's too much of a risk I won't even try it. Just looking for people who have done it themselves and if it's worth it. I've seen some sites with GREAT deals and if I can get it as cheap as they're selling it I'm going to get a life supply

up there

Rep Points

says the man who has "has to pee" as his status

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Seized package -> Empty box with a letter, asking if you want to claim your goods (if you reply with a YES, you deserve to get busted). If your package has a fairly large amount, you might be watched or get a visit.

Not seized package -> You waiting anxiously to see if you have to sign for it or if the Feds will kick down your door at 3 a.m.

Package not seized and received -> "Happy birthday to me!"

Everything said above is hypothetical. It's all a risk...best off finding a domestic.