• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ordering gear internationally?

msumuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been hearing that a lot of people in the U.S are ordering their gear from places in Asia and all over Europe. What I just dont understand is how these packages get through customs? Do they not look to see what's in these packages and who they're shipped from? What happens if customs finds out you're trying to have illegal steroids shipped to your house? I dont think I can ask which sites to get them from because that 're would pretty much be asking for a source? I'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons of this and if it's too much of a risk I won't even try it. Just looking for people who have done it themselves and if it's worth it. I've seen some sites with GREAT deals and if I can get it as cheap as they're selling it I'm going to get a life supply:winkfinger:

Do some research over forum here.

I have done some research over the forums and I've gotten mixed answers. Some say that the packages will never be seized. Some say the packages may be seized and nothing will come of it. Some say the packages will definitely be seized and the person who ordered it will get in trouble. I just figured if I asked the question plain and simple I'd get much better answers.

Ordering illegal substances by definition is illegal, therefore there are risks. Our customs service cannot logistically open all packages, therefore, for the most part, most get through. If they are opened and seized, from what I've heard, you'll most likely get a seizure letter, if you are smart you would want to deny you ordered it, and nothing will come of it. Did that answer all or most of your concerns?

Ordering illegal substances by definition is illegal, therefore there are risks. Our customs service cannot logistically open all packages, therefore, for the most part, most get through. If they are opened and seized, from what I've heard, you'll most likely get a seizure letter, if you are smart you would want to deny you ordered it, and nothing will come of it. Did that answer all or most of your concerns?

99% of them, thanks!

clear and concise

:winkfinger:

No, I'm actually 22. What in my post makes me seem like I'm 12 buddy?

Don't worry about him. There are a crap load of assholes on this site that try to pick fun with new people with smart ass answers that don't help and dumbass comments that don't even pertain to the question... It's kinda annoying

The other part of your question regarding sources cannot be discussed in the anabolic zone. Check out the sponsor section for that.

Don't worry about him. There are a crap load of assholes on this site that try to pick fun with new people with smart ass answers that don't help and dumbass comments that don't even pertain to the question... It's kinda annoying

And I thought it was retard strength, didn't know retards were juicers.

Some of these questions are ridiculously dumb.:sorry:

And I thought it was retard strength, didn't know retards were juicers.

Some of these questions are ridiculously dumb.:sorry:

I think it was a good question, and I am sure the sponsors would agree. Don't call someone out when YOU are the one starting sentences with conjunctions. :)

ANYTIME you import an illegal substance into the country you are taking a risk. Now you need to ask yourself, is it a risk you're ready to take?

Over here (western Europe), when you order and the package gets seized by customs you get a letter of seizure and that's it. No fine or trouble, you just lose your money. In a away they can't prove you ordered it.

I think it was a good question, and I am sure the sponsors would agree. Don't call someone out when YOU are the one starting sentences with conjunctions. :)

Really Mr. gym teacher?

I was pretty sure it's one of the board rules not to talk about shipping and handling.:hmmm:

Oh, I know how it gets into the hands of everyone at the gym.

I poop the pellets, then go home, mix it with my spit. No reason to order international.:callme:

Really Mr. gym teacher?

I was pretty sure it's one of the board rules not to talk about shipping and handling.:hmmm:

Oh, I know how it gets into the hands of everyone at the gym.

I poop the pellets, then go home, mix it with my spit. No reason to order international.:callme:

I don't think anything that were talking about is putting any sources at risk. There is no detail in anything that anyone's saying. I'm simply asking for the consequences of getting caught and the chances that you may lose your money. I don't believe this is a stupid question whatsoever and if you do believe it's stupid why do you feel the need to chime in and let everyone know how stupid you think the question is? As if your opinion makes any difference.

I have ordered internationally 5 times and it got here everytime. I think it was opened by customs one time and its even labeled "dietary supplements" but sure enough it works.

Edit: this is all hypothetical of course.... I'm saying IF I ordered 5 times

IML Gear Cream!
I have ordered internationally 5 times and it got here everytime. I think it was opened by customs one time and its even labeled "dietary supplements" but sure enough it works.

Edit: this is all hypothetical of course.... I'm saying IF I ordered 5 times

Of course!

I've been hearing that a lot of people in the U.S are ordering their gear from places in Asia and all over Europe. What I just dont understand is how these packages get through customs?

packaging is very sneaky Do they not look to see what's in these packages and who they're shipped from? sometimesWhat happens if customs finds out you're trying to have **********shipped to your house? they send you your empty box/package with a big green sticker on it and then you get a letter saying if ya wanna get yer stuff come and give us a reason you thought you could get it overseas,:pissed:, then hopefully you contact ur source and mail them the letter and try again at a diffrent address..I dont think I can ask which sites to get them from because that 're would pretty much be asking for a source? really? I'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons of this and if it's too much of a risk I won't even try it. Just looking for people who have done it themselves and if it's worth it. I've seen some sites with GREAT deals and if I can get it as cheap as they're selling it I'm going to get a life supply:winkfinger:

up there

Seized package -> Empty box with a letter, asking if you want to claim your goods (if you reply with a YES, you deserve to get busted). If your package has a fairly large amount, you might be watched or get a visit.

Not seized package -> You waiting anxiously to see if you have to sign for it or if the Feds will kick down your door at 3 a.m.

Package not seized and received -> "Happy birthday to me!"

Everything said above is hypothetical. It's all a risk...best off finding a domestic.

Back