• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A Rule We All Should Follow

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A Few Important Things to Consider when posting your experiences:

-please remember that ANYBODY can see what you post....not just private members.....DO REALIZE that LE is on almost every board and reads what you post

-by posting delivery and packaging specifics, times, dates, etc you are not just hurting the source, but ALL SOURCES can be affected by it.....in addition you're putting your business out there......

-there is a proper way to post about your experiences both good ones and bad ones:

-it's ok to post that you used a sources service and were either pleased or not satisfied.....be somewhat vague and remember keep specifics to pm's

-if you have an issue with an order, a source, customer service then pm the sources reps

-if the reps aren't assisting you then pm a moderator.......it's not the moderators job to fix your issue, but the moderator can assist in making sure the reps are living up to their end.......

again, please use caution, especially in these times where "loose lips sink ships"........if you've been through ORD or Operation Gear Grinder and saw how quickly things can get out of control, you should be that much more wiser........

please feel free to add your additions to this.....remember a tight community is a strong community....

It was copy and paste it was written by Irish2003 and I believe we should adopt it!! And sticky it !

Last edited by a moderator:
i really don't need credit for this chino....it's common sense and a "sticky" on almost every board

But sometime common sense is not use so a reminder for them and me :) I believe in it!

Good post Irish thanks Im sure most of us read this oruginally but it should be a sticky for sure. I think alot of these guys completely ignore the stickys.

Very -Very Good -much appreciated:clapping::clapping:

make it a sticky, and make u sure u add as a rule that law enforcement officials or associates cannot pretend to be buyers to gain shipping info from the Z store. and rule #2 is they cannot mess with my INT package ever at all at customs.

I wish everyone understood this and followed it. Sometimes they really lack judgement in their posts. Think about it people, if you found the board this easily, so do the LE. Haven't we lost a member in the past due to their carelessness? Or am I thinking of another board.

Not sure !? But the power invested in me uncle please make this into a sticky. When u have time:)

IML Gear Cream!
if you think about advertising banners and store fronts, its very easy for LE to gather information. They're only limited by what will be allowable in court. LE has almost unlimited funds, manpower, time and resources at their disposal. The only thing slowing them down is they don't want cases thrown out due to "technicalities." As well as always trading up for the bigger fish.

I spend time around LE on some of the other forums I visit (guns). You wouldn't believe how ignorant they are, and how much they believe in the propaganda that's been pushed over the years. Its not just how much they believe, they truly hate people like us- lumping us in with osama bin laden and child molesters. Wishing bodily harm on us, just for putting molecules into our bodies

correct thanks chino

T/a times= bad idea

deff. not to much to ask

Back