How will you be buried?

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

How will you be buried?

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever. At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When confronted later, he said: "I'm sorry; I was just thinking of my own funeral........I'm a gynecologist." At that point, the proctologist fainted.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

EAST COAST BRAT

Rep Points

that would be something to see!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

very funny.

in all seriousness I think that elaborate funerals, expensive caskets and headstones are a waste of money.

I would prefer to be cremated, and either kept in a earn or spread out accross the mountains.

but that's just me.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Originally posted by Prince I would prefer to be cremated, and either kept in a earn or spread out accross the mountains.

but that's just me.
    I'm right there with ya' except I want to be spread on a golf course.

Capricorn

Rep Points

My family thinks I'm joking but I keep telling them to bury me in shorts, a t-shirt, boonie hat and flip flops...I don't want to wait in line wearing a damn suit or at least I'm ready for the hot weather down below....either way I'd be comfortable...
    MAX. Q
    by Howard Balzer

"Roughly one minute after the space shuttle launches, it must withstand a condition of extreme force known as Max Q. Mission success demands that all systems perform at the highest level.

In life, Max Q demands the same commitment to success. It requires choosing greatness, personally as well as professionally. It depends on balance, passion and courage and the wisdom gained from adversity. It is an outcome as well as an attitude."

Rep Points

Originally posted by Prince
    very funny.

in all seriousness I think that elaborate funerals, expensive caskets and headstones are a waste of money.

I would prefer to be cremated, and either kept in a earn or spread out accross the mountains.

but that's just me.
    Same here but in the ocean. I hate the though of my body being eaten by maggots and other creepy crawly things. YUK

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Originally posted by Prince
    very funny.

but that's just me.
    djd would be taxidermied in the computer seat

j/k
    "I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don’t believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn’t want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I’m not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn’t know how to return the treatment."
    Malcom X Speech, Dec. 12 1964, New York City.

Rep Points

good one

Rep Points

I don't want to be buried. I want my body used to feed the hungry in Ethiopia.

EAST COAST BRAT

Rep Points

Originally posted by firestorm
    I don't want to be buried. I want my body used to feed the hungry in Ethiopia.
    I never thought of that way, Mochy but you have a very good point.

NOW, Firestorm..... YOU JUST took the CAKE! That is vulgar!

Now, I am waiting for your hero, Crash to come in to topple your vulgarity with his own!

Rep Points

hahaha

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

I think I like the simple thing...cremated and put in one of those wall grave sites.
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Originally posted by mochy I hate the though of my body being eaten by maggots and other creepy crawly things. YUK
    Hey, I'm not creepy.

I'm Dead Sexxxxy!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Max. Q
    My family thinks I'm joking but I keep telling them to bury me in shorts, a t-shirt, boonie hat and flip flops...I don't want to wait in line wearing a damn suit or at least I'm ready for the hot weather down below....either way I'd be comfortable...
    Same here Max, I didn't wear a suit when alive, damn if I want one on when I'm dead.
    I told my family I want a Tshirt, my pajama bottoms and my slippers. Oh and the tv remote.
    Cool

Capricorn

Rep Points

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
    Same here Max, I didn't wear a suit when alive, damn if I want one on when I'm dead.
    I told my family I want a Tshirt, my pajama bottoms and my slippers. Oh and the tv remote.
    Let's not forget the shades, gotta have the shades, either the sun or the fires will be too bright. A bottle of sunscreen might not be a bad idea....sure is starting to sound like a vacation trip to the Bahamas...LOL
    MAX. Q
    by Howard Balzer

"Roughly one minute after the space shuttle launches, it must withstand a condition of extreme force known as Max Q. Mission success demands that all systems perform at the highest level.

In life, Max Q demands the same commitment to success. It requires choosing greatness, personally as well as professionally. It depends on balance, passion and courage and the wisdom gained from adversity. It is an outcome as well as an attitude."

Rep Points

only hippies wear flip flops. I will be in my combat boots for sure.

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Originally posted by firestorm
    only hippies wear flip flops. I will be in my combat boots for sure.
    I damn wll better see a spit shine on those boots mister.

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

oohh...you spit on your boots? I used water....
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Rep Points

Spit leaves a much better glossy shine without a doubt. Just don't be chewing gum or it messes up the whole damn thing. And don't you worry bout my shine ALBOB,, My boots be shining!!!! hahahaha I can die tomorrow with out a worry.

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

it's kind of sad. I contract out to the Air Force now...in a comm unit. The boots I use for paintball that I cleaned up and put a quick coat of polish on look better than most of the guys boots in here do....

Ever wear Hi-Tech or Cochran Mach IV tactical boots? I could get a mirror shine on those...

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

hey fire-
    what part of 'jersy do you live in? My last base I was at was McGuire AFB. Any idea where that is?

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Rep Points

yeppers on both counts Burner. Hi Techs yes and McGuire yes. It's close to Fort Dix. I live a grenades throw away give or take a shard of shrapnel. hehehe Oh and a cheat on getting the glossy look back on boots. Use Heel polish and buff with womens nylons.

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

what...Brownsville?
    You work the prison or what?

I remember back in tech schol..one of the guys didn't polish his boots the night before..and there was going to be an open ranks inspection. Someone told this guy, Amn Dalmaso, (aka, dumbass)
    to use those inch wide blousing straps to buff up his boots...
    Scuffed the last bit of polish off his boots 10 minutes before the inspection....ahh...friends..

I had heard about the nylons but never tried them.
    I either used an old t-shirt or cotten balls

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Rep Points

Actually I live in a place called Yardville with is located on the outskirts of Trenton;Hamilton township. You heard of Bordentown right? I'm 5 minutes from there.

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

it sounds familiar. I left there in December '97 after a whopping 8 months of being there. I was actually deployed to the desert 1/2 of that time.

Let's see, I went to AC, or Cherry Hills to hang out.

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Rep Points

Cherry Hill. drop the s on that one. You went clubbing there. Maybe even the horse races?

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

clubbing, Club Iguana..if that one still exists...

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Rep Points

oh don't ask me. I haven't been clubbing for 10 years.