• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How will you be buried?

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever. At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When confronted later, he said: "I'm sorry; I was just thinking of my own funeral........I'm a gynecologist." At that point, the proctologist fainted. :eek:

very funny.

in all seriousness I think that elaborate funerals, expensive caskets and headstones are a waste of money.

I would prefer to be cremated, and either kept in a earn or spread out accross the mountains.

but that's just me. :)

Originally posted by Prince I would prefer to be cremated, and either kept in a earn or spread out accross the mountains.

I'm right there with ya' except I want to be spread on a golf course.

My family thinks I'm joking but I keep telling them to bury me in shorts, a t-shirt, boonie hat and flip flops...I don't want to wait in line wearing a damn suit or at least I'm ready for the hot weather down below....either way I'd be comfortable...

Originally posted by Prince
very funny.

in all seriousness I think that elaborate funerals, expensive caskets and headstones are a waste of money.

I would prefer to be cremated, and either kept in a earn or spread out accross the mountains.

Same here but in the ocean. I hate the though of my body being eaten by maggots and other creepy crawly things. YUK

Originally posted by Prince
very funny.

djd would be taxidermied in the computer seat :p

j/k

I don't want to be buried. I want my body used to feed the hungry in Ethiopia.

Originally posted by firestorm
I don't want to be buried. I want my body used to feed the hungry in Ethiopia.

I never thought of that way, Mochy but you have a very good point.

NOW, Firestorm..... YOU JUST took the CAKE! That is vulgar! :lol:

Now, I am waiting for your hero, Crash to come in to topple your vulgarity with his own! :haha:

IML Gear Cream!
hahaha

I think I like the simple thing...cremated and put in one of those wall grave sites.

Originally posted by mochy I hate the though of my body being eaten by maggots and other creepy crawly things. YUK

Hey, I'm not creepy. :finger:

:D

Originally posted by Max. Q
My family thinks I'm joking but I keep telling them to bury me in shorts, a t-shirt, boonie hat and flip flops...I don't want to wait in line wearing a damn suit or at least I'm ready for the hot weather down below....either way I'd be comfortable...

Same here Max, I didn't wear a suit when alive, damn if I want one on when I'm dead.
I told my family I want a Tshirt, my pajama bottoms and my slippers. Oh and the tv remote. :laugh:

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Same here Max, I didn't wear a suit when alive, damn if I want one on when I'm dead.
I told my family I want a Tshirt, my pajama bottoms and my slippers. Oh and the tv remote. :laugh:

Let's not forget the shades, gotta have the shades, either the sun or the fires will be too bright. A bottle of sunscreen might not be a bad idea....sure is starting to sound like a vacation trip to the Bahamas...LOL

only hippies wear flip flops. I will be in my combat boots for sure.

Originally posted by firestorm
only hippies wear flip flops. I will be in my combat boots for sure.

I damn wll better see a spit shine on those boots mister. :yell:

oohh...you spit on your boots? I used water....
:)

Spit leaves a much better glossy shine without a doubt. Just don't be chewing gum or it messes up the whole damn thing. And don't you worry bout my shine ALBOB,, My boots be shining!!!! hahahaha I can die tomorrow with out a worry.

it's kind of sad. I contract out to the Air Force now...in a comm unit. The boots I use for paintball that I cleaned up and put a quick coat of polish on look better than most of the guys boots in here do....

Ever wear Hi-Tech or Cochran Mach IV tactical boots? I could get a mirror shine on those...

IML Gear Cream!
hey fire-
what part of 'jersy do you live in? My last base I was at was McGuire AFB. Any idea where that is?

yeppers on both counts Burner. Hi Techs yes and McGuire yes. It's close to Fort Dix. I live a grenades throw away give or take a shard of shrapnel. hehehe Oh and a cheat on getting the glossy look back on boots. Use Heel polish and buff with womens nylons.

what...Brownsville?
You work the prison or what?

I remember back in tech schol..one of the guys didn't polish his boots the night before..and there was going to be an open ranks inspection. Someone told this guy, Amn Dalmaso, (aka, dumbass)
to use those inch wide blousing straps to buff up his boots...
Scuffed the last bit of polish off his boots 10 minutes before the inspection....ahh...friends..
:D

I had heard about the nylons but never tried them.
I either used an old t-shirt or cotten balls

Actually I live in a place called Yardville with is located on the outskirts of Trenton;Hamilton township. You heard of Bordentown right? I'm 5 minutes from there.

it sounds familiar. I left there in December '97 after a whopping 8 months of being there. I was actually deployed to the desert 1/2 of that time.

Let's see, I went to AC, or Cherry Hills to hang out.

Cherry Hill. drop the s on that one. You went clubbing there. Maybe even the horse races?

clubbing, Club Iguana..if that one still exists...

oh don't ask me. I haven't been clubbing for 10 years.

Back