• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

almost 15 and just quit nitro tech

RCfootball87

Rhino
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys. im a freshman in school and a football player. well when football ended i was sitll only 5'6" and 118. i knew i needed a lot more size, for next year.. i read up on supplements and found out what was safe and what wasn't(luckily my parents wouldn't let me take creatine, im glad now) anyways. ive been training at school for a month and have been taking 3 servings of nitro tech a day, one after waking up, one right after my workout, and one right before going to sleep. i gained six pounds and went up to 124. i just decided to stop taking nitrotech 2 days ago and haven't had any in 2 days. my questions are how do you guys recomend i get my protein through eating. i mean, i can't have 6 meals a day, cause we are only allowed to eat at lunch in school. and also, what are the after effects, will i feel weaker and will i lose some of the weight i put on?
my goal is 140 to 150 pounds by next season. my coach thinks i can do this naturally and i think supps are a waste of my money. they work but most are dangerous. advice please.

Start with a simple multivit. There is nothing wrong with creatine but I would say get your diet in order before you take supplements. Nitrotech is just a whey protein that should only be consumed after weight training with simple carbs.

How about you post what you eat on an average day

ok lets see. this is basically what id normally be eating when i was using whey and i didn't have to worry much about it.

Breakfast: 2and 1/2 scrambled eggs
3 slices of bacon
2 peices of buttered toast
1 serving of nitro tech in 2% milk(28 grams of portein
lunch: fruit roll up(untritionless crap)
chips
turkey sandwhich (sometimes)
after workout(1:45-3:00 or 3:30)
one serving nitro tech in water(20 grams protein)
Dinner:
supper: it depends, things like tomatoe soup or burgers or steak. sometimes pizza. burger king sometimes.

Thats just a good idea of what ive been consuming for a month. i also drink about pro.b 45 ounces of water a day.

First of all you need a good diet. Try eating 6 times a day. Bring shakes to school and drink them, it takes about 1 minute to drink a shake, and you can add so much shit to it that it will be a meal (calorie, macronutrient wise).

Make sure you are gaining .5-1lb a week, if not add more calories.

12 x bw to start cut
15 x bw to maintain
18 x bw to start bulk

Note i said start cut/bulk. If you are not gaining with 18 x bw, up the cals to 19 x bw. Re-evaluate cals every few weeks. 18 x 120 = 2160 but 18 x 130 = 2340, thats 180 more cals that you will need to grow at a higher bodyweight.

Eat BETTER food my man. Cut out all the burgers, fries, pizzas, etc. or you'll end up being a big fat-a$$...eat stuff like chicken breasts, tuna, lean cuts of beef, etc. fish and chicken are key sources of protein and get your green veggies as well! And dont nix the protein shakes, they are awesome for packing on muscle.

Originally posted by RCfootball87
ive been training at school for a month and have been taking 3 servings of nitro tech a day

You've only been training for a month? It's a going to take a lot longer than that to see real muscle gains. You've got a good start, being only 14 and already lifting weights. Stick with it and by next football season, you'll be kicking everyone's asses. Also, your coach is wrong when he says supp's are a waste of money. While they are not 100% necessary, they do help tremendously.

So what position do you play?

Re: Re: almost 15 and just quit nitro tech

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
You've only been training for a month? It's a going to take a lot longer than that to see real muscle gains. You've got a good start, being only 14 and already lifting weights. Stick with it and by next football season, you'll be kicking everyone's asses. Also, your coach is wrong when he says supp's are a waste of money. While they are not 100% necessary, they do help tremendously.

So what position do you play?
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
(1) my coach thinks i can do this naturally
(2) i think supps are a waste of my money
(3) they work but most are dangerous

(1) True. Train hard eat a ton, you have some good advice above.

(2) True -- at your age and level of training.

(3) False -- you've got this EXACTLY backwards.

position

very suprisingly I play defensive end. at the beginning of the season i was a linebacker and then coach moved me halfway through the first JV game. my only adavantage was that i have a lot of quickness around the outside. on jv i did a good job beating people that weren't much bigger than me. but when i played varsity, half the time i woul blow by the guy and the other half i woul dget manhandled by the 250 pound brutes because i couldn't get outside fast enough. but now i gotta add a lot of size, and if im 150 with a lot of muscle next season, ill be raising hell on JV. so I'm really getting into lifting.

supps

my coach wasn't the one who said supps were a waste of money. i am only 14 and dont really have the cash to stack like creatine and protein powder unless i get a job. and i wouldn't touch ephdrine because 1. i don't enjoy cardiac failure and 2. at my age you practically burn of fat sitting down.

Re: supps

i wouldn't touch ephdrine because 1. i don't enjoy cardiac failure

Again you are correct that you don't need supps now and don't need products containing ephedrine (particularly since you are looking to GAIN weight). But you should really learn about a product before making silly statements like this.

ephedrine

if ephedrine is perfectly safe then why did the N.F.L. ban players frmo using or endorsing it? there have been tons of reports about people taking to much and dying of heart failure, particularly teens who aren't responsible neough to know what to take. When people take to much the heart can beat so fast, it's not even pumping blood, it's really just quivering, which can result in sudden cardiac failure, which is almost always fatal. It has also been reported to cause sychosis when overused.; once again, i wouldn't touch ephedrine.

I still don't think you should. But there are not TONS of such reports. That is silly, again. There have been a few incidents. They are due to (i) preexisting conditions, (2) extreme overdose, (3) a combination thereof.

Do you believe that taking serious overdoses of alcohol, alleve, tylenol, aspirin, etc etc, would not prove fatal?

Because a sports league, even a regulatory agency, has banned a product does not make a product unsafe.

Again, you should not use it. Note the consistency of all my posts.

What's the problem w/ creatine??? If you think something's wrong w/ its use then maybe you need to read the Nitro Tech label a little better----creatine is in the ingredients about half way down the list.

creatine

no, i have no problem with creatine, i jsut said my parents wouldn't let me take it beacuse they dont know anything about it and im glad i didn't because i dont need it at my age. and yes, i did notice "micronized creatine monohydrate" on the product label and when i asked the dude in GNC abuot it he said there was probably only like a half gram or one gram a serving so not to get excited about it.

Back