• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what are skull crushers?

luke c.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey yall i have heard a whole lot about skull crushers and i dont know what they are...i was just wondering what they are

Get the curl bar lay down on the bench like if you where going to bench but instead of benching keep your elbows tucked in st8 up, try tp keep them in just one place anywhere from 90-100 degrees and bring the weight down to your forehead. That???s the way I do them maybe someone else have another form.

I like to keep my elbows straight at an angle closer to 120 or so above my head.. back behind my body just slightly.

It keeps me from resting at the top of the movement, and forces my triceps to be flexing all the way through.

Their real name is Lying French Press.

hahaha good point Msfit. Very good point. Probably why so many French people are stupid.

ok now i know...i know what lying french presses are... thanks guys

Outstanding Luke and your welcome. If you wish to see short videos on how to perform an excercise, go to this site. It's great: http://www.exrx.net/

IML Gear Cream!
hehehehehe

Also called, nose busters. I do not try to keep the elbows together, some people try this, it aggrivates my left elbow and I dont see the point anyhow.

This is a favorite of mine, I go behind the head though (to the top basically), although some people are affraid of it because once you get really strong the weights get heavy enough, that Dorian in particular ripped a tricep doing this excersize and others have also had injuries.

I perform this excercise on a Decline bench. I bring the weight up and away from me on an angle and not overhead (keeping constant tension throughout the excercise). I bring the bar down behind my head for full extension

I do it on a flat, and sometimes incline bench, with declines I'd just hit the floor :)

I've tried all 3 and find the inclines work the best for me. :thumb:

Back