• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Age Arnold cycle (close to PRIMO in results ~ cycle inside!~)

OMEGAx

Results by Design
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Want 600 mgs of Primo like results at a fraction of the cost?

What is so great about Primo and why did Arnold use it?

A: It promotes collagen synthesis
B: It promotes Lean muscle with no bloat
with some dht like benefits

SO you want to run 400-600 mgs of Primo a week ? but cant get it? Or cant afford it or find it?

THEN do this: Fuse Deca and Masteron together

Run 200 mgs OF NPP w/ 400 mgs of Masteron

Added to a TEST base to this as well as Oral KickStart

-----------------------

I read up on primo more in dismay as why it was so unique for me in terms of working so well!
already knew it was in the "dht like camp" of roids but knew this cant be the only reason it worked
So then as i was reading ........Primo also increases collagen synthesis

well npp/deca offers this more potently then Primo ( collagen) but no adrogenicity and Masteron offers little to none for collagen but is the most potent in terms of Adrogenicity

thats when it clicked! fuse both

For 10 weeks supply of this buy:

2 NPP UGL Injectables - Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP UGL

4 Masteron UGL Injectables - Dromostanolone Di-propionate (Masteron) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP UGL

Use at least 250 mgs of Test a week with the above

UGL Injectables - Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP UGL

dbol kick start 2 packages
http://unclez.net/images/Z/EP/tab/methandienone.jpg

use 30 mgs a day till out

Last edited:
Mast Enanthate (Drostanolone Enanthate) is the closest steroid to Primobolan (Methenolone enanthate) IMHO.

yes, it is!
in my case it did not offer too much extra anabolism though when I ran it alone with Test

and then found the addition of the NPP seemed to go hand and hand with it.

that is great guys, last time I ran primo was 5 years ago, the results were very similar to masteron. However I haven't had the chance to stack npp mast and prop

Sounds interesting and so tasty lol!!!! Masteron alone is great, so I could only imagine running it along side NPP. If it's anything like Primo's results you will be a happy dude!!!:winkfinger: Great info Omega!! I will give this a go in one of my future runs and let you know how it goes bro.

cool D! let us know.

primo is my favorite, it gave me pure anabolism, Real lean tissues gains that you could see and feel

how i evolved

i got tired or using tricky AI's when on higher runs of test and started adding in masteron since its "AI like" ....
and was of course delighted with the androgenic bump in the gym and also a tad bit more Lbm and most def a hardening effect.............. but it still fell just short of the perma pumped feeling when being on Primo

I read up on primo more in dismay as why it was so unique for me in terms of working so well!
already knew it was in the "dht like camp" of roids but knew this cant be the only reason it worked

well npp/deca offers this more potently then Primo ( collegen) but no adrogenicity and Masteron offers little to none for collagen but is the most potent in terms of Adrogenicity

Last edited:
cool D! let us know.

primo is my favorite, it gave me pure anabolism, Real lean tissues gains that you could see and feel

how i evolved

i got tired or using tricky AI's when on higher runs of test and started adding in masteron since its "AI like" ....
and was of course delighted with the androgenic bump in the gym and also a tad bit more Lbm and most def a hardening effect.............. but it still fell just short of the perma pumped feeling when being on Primo

I read up on primo more in dismay why it was so unique for me in terms of working so well!
i already knew it was in "dht like camp" of roids but knew this cant be the only reason it worked

well npp/deca offers this but no adrogenicity and Masteron offers little to none for collagen is the best dht like coverage

Sounds great!!! Also a little more cost effective then running Primo 600mgs-700mgs for atleast 12 weeks for me!!! It is truely amazing stuff though as I looked my personal best while I was on it!!! I was never so LEAN and RIPPED in my life!!!! Pussy everyday of the week fellas, really amazing lmao!!!:roflmao:

This is good stuff- I like the mast/npp cross. Now- have to figure it in .This has got the ole wheels turning-Thanks- much appreciated-OD:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
yeah yeah :)

cliffs:

well npp/deca offers this more potently then Primo ( collegen) but no adrogenicity and Masteron offers little to none for collagen but is the most potent in terms of Adrogenicity

Sounds great!!! Also a little more cost effective then running Primo 600mgs-700mgs for atleast 12 weeks for me!!! It is truely amazing stuff though as I looked my personal best while I was on it!!! I was never so LEAN and RIPPED in my life!!!! Pussy everyday of the week fellas, really amazing lmao!!!:roflmao:

lol:wacko:

ps i think you will notice it will make the T you use go farther too

what of you could get an npp and mast blend? would that be appealing to you freaks?

OOOoHHHie cool! :) oldschool

------------

def going to write a how too for this cycle as well as pct

stay tuned

Last edited:
lol! No I meant ooohhie! as in cool! :)

like oooooooooooooooooooh neato

I was actually researching that exact stack last night, not as a primo alternative, but just out of curiosity. Now im definatly interested. Have any of u guys tried it or able to make a direct comparison?

its insane you get rapidly strong yet you get this strong tissue that grows with you on that run, and you get cut too

make sure to keep Test dose at a reasonable level

Sounds like fun. I'm contemplating what I'm gonna run for the next 6 months. I might have to give this a try.

wil be in z store this combo +

so thats 375 bucks for the equvalent of about 600 mgs of Primo a week plus dbol

priceless

Last edited:
This might just have to be my cut cycle for next spring!!!

Back