IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Balkan Pharma?

Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Balkan Pharma?

  1. #1
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Balkan Pharma?

    Has anyone recently come across any fake Balkan gear? I know it's hard for the fakes now because every amp has a UPIC code that can be typed right on the companies website. It also shows you if the number has been entered before which is priceless because each one is unique and should never be entered. Anyways, this is the Pharma I want to start using. Any fakes?!?!?!?!
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    JCBourne's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Points
    159762126

    I would figure that if the site is legit and real, then each code would be legit and real and wouldn't work if it was fake. Kind of like how you check your AP/BD gear, same thing.


    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

    www.World-Pharma.org

    Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

  3. #3
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Yea, but this is different because it's not UGL. This stuff is 'hopefully' pharmaceutical grade and it's not cheap.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    rocco0218's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    332
    Rep Points
    14277986

    I have some winstrol amps and they kick ass!! Not to say that there aren't fakes...I have also used their dbol tabs and they were good to go.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    the_predator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Space Between
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Points
    582187124

    Talking

    I got clen and var but they might have mixed up the clen with keto because an hour after I take it I'm falling asleep. The var is working just fine though.

  6. #6
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by rocco0218 View Post
    I have some winstrol amps and they kick ass!! Not to say that there aren't fakes...I have also used their dbol tabs and they were good to go.
    Did you check to see if they're legit on their website?
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    rocco0218's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    332
    Rep Points
    14277986

    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    Did you check to see if they're legit on their website?
    I think they are pre-verify made, because they do not check out using their upic system. But they are no joke.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    rocco0218's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    332
    Rep Points
    14277986


  9. #9
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    They have no lot numbers or expiration dates. Thats exactly what worries me! I'm glad to hear they are working though!
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigBird's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,016
    Rep Points
    107783235

    Yeah, just because something is being stamped as made by Lab X Y or Z does not mean it is. They are simply trying to capitolize on the reputation of well known names. However, the gear could very well be legit. For example, I recently had a 25ml vial of Tren Hex labeled as "British Dragon." I knew it couldn't have been authentic BD but it was in fact real deal Tren without a doubt. That's all I care about - that the gear is sterile and properly dosed. I don't give a shit what Lab it's labeled as.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Cgrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    isle of Jersey
    Posts
    4,528
    Rep Points
    627184947

    Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    I got clen and var but they might have mixed up the clen with keto because an hour after I take it I'm falling asleep. The var is working just fine though.
    That has happend wit me with clen before. Some people have opposite reactions. Try taking 2 sips (no joke) of coffee next time. Last cycle of clen I tried that and I was through the roof for 9 hours lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ceazur View Post
    Pro hormones are like eating a chicken wing, gears is like eating the chickens entire family
    all your peptide needs: http://www.labpe.com

    for a 10% discount use Code IMCgrant

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...

  12. #12
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,232
    Rep Points
    565426092

    Have heard a few bad things about balkan. For that reason I've never tried them myself. Where I was looking it wasn't very expensive.

  13. #13
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Yeah, just because something is being stamped as made by Lab X Y or Z does not mean it is. They are simply trying to capitolize on the reputation of well known names. However, the gear could very well be legit. For example, I recently had a 25ml vial of Tren Hex labeled as "British Dragon." I knew it couldn't have been authentic BD but it was in fact real deal Tren without a doubt. That's all I care about - that the gear is sterile and properly dosed. I don't give a shit what Lab it's labeled as.
    That makes no sense. You say as long as there is gear in there and that it's sterile. If I pay top dollar for "pharma grade", I should have no worry about how sterile the gear is and the lab is was produced in. If you buy a BD vial that you know isn't authentic, then how the hell would you ever know that your gear was sterile?
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigBird's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,016
    Rep Points
    107783235

    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    That makes no sense. You say as long as there is gear in there and that it's sterile. If I pay top dollar for "pharma grade", I should have no worry about how sterile the gear is and the lab is was produced in. If you buy a BD vial that you know isn't authentic, then how the hell would you ever know that your gear was sterile?
    Because my good friend is a pro BBer and he ran "BD" Tren Hex from the same batch before I did. Once I knew his was gtg - I had no reason not to get one of his extra vials. So this is a first hand experience with gear that was not "BD" but marketed itself as "BD." The BD label on the vial was the old label that went obsolete in the early 2000's. Yet, the vial label stated manufacturing date of Oct 2010 so we automatically were skeptical that it was authentic BD. However, it proved to contain sterile Tren that seemed to be dosed properly.

    There's a lot of copycat and knock-offs of Big name labs. Doesn't mean the gear is bunk or non-sterile. Only that is not the lab it labels itself as.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,593
    Rep Points
    595454895

    The only original and real BD is British Dragon Pharmaceuticals - Home

    ALL OTHER ARE OLD COPY FAKES!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #16
    Registered User
    rocco0218's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    332
    Rep Points
    14277986

    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    They have no lot numbers or expiration dates. Thats exactly what worries me! I'm glad to hear they are working though!
    They are not always on the front...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  17. #17
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Because my good friend is a pro BBer and he ran "BD" Tren Hex from the same batch before I did. Once I knew his was gtg - I had no reason not to get one of his extra vials. So this is a first hand experience with gear that was not "BD" but marketed itself as "BD." The BD label on the vial was the old label that went obsolete in the early 2000's. Yet, the vial label stated manufacturing date of Oct 2010 so we automatically were skeptical that it was authentic BD. However, it proved to contain sterile Tren that seemed to be dosed properly.

    There's a lot of copycat and knock-offs of Big name labs. Doesn't mean the gear is bunk or non-sterile. Only that is not the lab it labels itself as.
    I won't argue whether or not there was gear in there, only you would know that... and I totally believe that there was. However, you keep saying sterile. Just because you didn't get an abcess from it doesn't mean it was sterile!
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  18. #18
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by rocco0218 View Post
    They are not always on the front...
    Nice! You are making me feel more comfortable about Balkan!!!
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigBird's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,016
    Rep Points
    107783235

    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    I won't argue whether or not there was gear in there, only you would know that... and I totally believe that there was. However, you keep saying sterile. Just because you didn't get an abcess from it doesn't mean it was sterile!
    In a sense you're right - I only have good faith that the gear is sterile. But in the end, it must of been sterile b/c if it wasn't sterile I would've encountered some type of problem somewhere along the lines of going through 25 ccs of it - at least, I think I would've. It felt fine throughout the use of the vial, including smooth painless injects, no discomfort afterwards or any adverse side effects or annoyances which I think would be noticeable with contaminated gear. It looked, felt and acted like any and all sterile gear I've ever done so I'd bet it was sterile. Maybe I just got lucky. Anytime we pin anything there is some type of risk involved. Unless we stand on the factory/lab floor and watch our vial/product get made, in the end all we have to go on is reputation and good faith. Luckily, I've yet to experience non-sterile gear over the course of dozens of cycles throughout the past 15 years (knock on wood). Hope I didn't just jinx it.

  20. #20
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    In a sense you're right - I only have good faith that the gear is sterile. But in the end, it must of been sterile b/c if it wasn't sterile I would've encountered some type of problem somewhere along the lines of going through 25 ccs of it - at least, I think I would've. It felt fine throughout the use of the vial, including smooth painless injects, no discomfort afterwards or any adverse side effects or annoyances which I think would be noticeable with contaminated gear. It looked, felt and acted like any and all sterile gear I've ever done so I'd bet it was sterile. Maybe I just got lucky. Anytime we pin anything there is some type of risk involved. Unless we stand on the factory/lab floor and watch our vial/product get made, in the end all we have to go on is reputation and good faith. Luckily, I've yet to experience non-sterile gear over the course of dozens of cycles throughout the past 15 years (knock on wood). Hope I didn't just jinx it.
    HAHA. You will only jinx yourself if you are superstitious! Well I guess I will just have to wait and see!
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    korea
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    10

    balkan d-bol is great

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    korea
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    10

    but test-e I think it's underdosed

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    korea
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    10

    and bp nolvadex is great I used

Similar Threads

  1. balkan strombafort 50
    By jayhawk2013 in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:16 AM
  2. Balkan Pharmaceutical
    By bighurt in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. Balkan D Bol
    By kratos1 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 08:30 PM
  4. Balkan Pharma from naps
    By swanson_212 in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 12:02 PM
  5. Balkan Pharma!!!!!
    By EL_NENE in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 11:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->