• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pre Made Cycle Contest Winners!!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Ok guys!! Before the Z-team announces the winners we have to say WOW the cycles, and knowledge shown in you all's cycle recommendations were incredible! and being so made it very difficult to chose a winner!

We looked them over and Uncle Z has chosen the following as winner and honorable mention! These guys both get the discount!

So if you are chosen please Pm him for the 25% discount!:)

First prize and cycle chosen for the Uncle z store is IronAthlete post #78

Basic mass cycle

Week 1-14 test e 750mg a week
Week 1-12 deca 400mg a week
week 1-5 40mg dbol every day

Honorable Mention (we all liked this one to!) maxwkw Shredded and jacked cycle

Here's another good one. I call this one Shredded and Jacked
AAS
weeks 1-12 Test Prop 100mg ed
weeks 1-12 Masteron Prop 50mg ed
weeks 1-6 NPP 75mg ed
weeks 1-6 tbol 80 mg ed
weeks 7-12 Tren ace 50mg ed

ancillaries
12.5mg aromasin eod
.5mg caber twice per week

pct
clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

peptides
cjc-1295 (w/DAC) 3500mg/week in 5 doses
ghrp-2 100mcg 3x/day

explaination
This cycle will start you off with some decent strength and size gain. Masteron and aromasin should keep shbg and estrogen relatively low throughout the cycle, while the NPP will keep joints feeling great. At week 7 when Tren replaces NPP, the user should experience greater strength gains, and fat loss. The Tren will help keep cortisol in check which can be elevated from ghrp-2. The cjc-1295 is a long acting growth hormone releasing hormone, which constantly elevates the release of the body's own growth hormone. Adding ghrp-2 to this elevates the spike in growth hormone and can help keep the pituitary functioning properly.

By the end of this the user should have gained great size, while losing some bodyfat. The peptides will improve the look of skin as well as aid in recovery.

So please you guys pm Z asap and put that discount to good use brothers!!!

Congrats you guys!

:winkfinger:Congrats - good work guys !!

Wtf?

So only two pre made cycles are gonna be on the site?

Lame.
If you read the sticky we will be choosing more each month brother!:winkfinger:
If you need some help building a cycle Pm one of the team members and we would love to work with you anytime!

there will be 3 more soon in like the next week or two

Congrats to the winners!!!!! Nice cycles bro, Put that discount to good use fellas!!!:winkfinger:

Keep those cycles coming boys there will be more winners and discounts we need to get them in the store!!

he told me that he has to work something out first.

That's ok though, I'm not quite ready to place an order.

yeah i got a pm from him too. but he said to pm him tommorow because he has to work it out in his store. so perfect im going to place a huge order end of july for my october winter bulker

Sounds great bro!!!! Enjoy that big ass discount!!!:winkfinger:

Back