• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Forever?

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have heard different things from different sites. If you take steroids and never take them again after a cycle and never cycle ever again, will you eventually lose everything that you gained from steroids or will you keep some. I have also read that steroids lower your natural test levels a little and they will never be the same after a first cycle. What is the truth?

Well I hope your prepared to hear a lot more different things. Due to the fact that anabolic steroids are illegal not many actual clinical studies are done. So your gonna get some fact and a lot of Broscience talk. And its like a lot of things, depends on YOU first, your genetics, that's what determines everything. Also how much and how long you do them. It's really too bad controlled studies aren't done, could you imagine what athletes would be like then? Good thing is you've found the World Wide Web and everything you read on there is TRUE..

There was a study heavyiron posted about increased nuclei per muscle cell was increased with AAS and continued for years afterwards. If you're still eating enough and training, and still below your natural potential, I think you can keep most of it. I don't know many people who just ran one cycle though ;)

There was a study heavyiron posted about increased nuclei per muscle cell was increased with AAS and continued for years afterwards. If you're still eating enough and training, and still below your natural potential, I think you can keep most of it. I don't know many people who just ran one cycle though ;)
Have you seen Kevin Leverone 2008? YouTube - ‪Burning Hollywood- (Orlando Film Festival - Outrageous Short)‬‏ What do you think? Is that his natural potential? To be fair he gained a lot back in 09.

I've read the article about the increased cell nuclei and it makes cense. I thnk it depends a lot on genetics and your diet and training postcycle. If your diet and exercise go to shit u can lose the gains u made naturally just as easily.

well its a fact that AAS can cause very high levels of IGF-1 which is responsible for creating brand new muscle cells, as opposed to just making existing muscle cells bigger
so whatever extra cells you gain as result of elevated igf levels should stay for sure

From what I hear and seen, I think you can keep good amount of gains if you're not past your genetic limit... if you keep up the training and diet that is.

Not only does what you do for PCT and training after the cycle matter, but I also believe the really quick and large gains will be lost to a point. What I mean is, if you put on 25lbs in 4 weeks your body is way over its natural weight and want to shed the excess. In turn you will keep some but not all that weight or mass. However, when making small incremental gains you tend to keep it all. That has been my experience anyway.

I've read the article about the increased cell nuclei and it makes cense. I thnk it depends a lot on genetics and your diet and training postcycle. If your diet and exercise go to shit u can lose the gains u made naturally just as easily.

:winkfinger:

I took a four year break from AAS after my first three cycles, and I kept everything I gained from them. As long as you continue to diet and train properly there is no reason why you should not be able to hold on to your hard earned muscle.

IML Gear Cream!
From what I hear and seen, I think you can keep good amount of gains if you're not past your genetic limit... if you keep up the training and diet that is.

Thats correct. Your body will naturally slowly recede to your natural limit. The speed at which you recede, is all dependent on your diet, supplementation, genetics, and of course how you train. Could take years, could take weeks.

What about lowering your natural test from your normal baseline test? Does it take one inject or a few small cycles such as two four weeks ones a year for years or large doses?

I took a four year break from AAS after my first three cycles, and I kept everything I gained from them. As long as you continue to diet and train properly there is no reason why you should not be able to hold on to your hard earned muscle.
How many cycles a year for how long? What age did you start?

How many cycles a year for how long? What age did you start?

I started at age 23 after I graduated from college and already had 10 years of weight training for football, so I had quite the foundation as I played for a DIV 1 school.

I ran three cycles up until the age of 28, then I stopped. Now I am 34 and have just ran my second cycle since my time off...

I am a beast now...I weight 210 at about 8-9% BF.

I started at age 23 after I graduated from college and already had 10 years of weight training for football, so I had quite the foundation as I played for a DIV 1 school.

I ran three cycles up until the age of 28, then I stopped. Now I am 34 and have just ran my second cycle since my time off...

I am a beast now...I weight 210 at about 8-9% BF.
Did your natural test ever lower? How many weeks were your cycles?

the main thing i'd like to know from the experienced aas users is if/how their libido has changed after running one or more cycles. that's off course when they're off cycle.

the main thing i'd like to know from the experienced aas users is if/how their libido has changed after running one or more cycles. that's off course when they're off cycle.
I'm curious about that too.

I have heard different things from different sites. If you take steroids and never take them again after a cycle and never cycle ever again, will you eventually lose everything that you gained from steroids or will you keep some. I have also read that steroids lower your natural test levels a little and they will never be the same after a first cycle. What is the truth?

Only if you do
anadrol
tren ace
dianabol
deca
test
more test and some more test
chech drops
and GH
in your cycle. Then you will be a huge pro and you can just eat cake snd play videogames for the rest of your like being the envy of all tiny himans

jk

Well I started cycling 23 years ago. I've been off for 10 weeks and my dick works fine. I'm sort of a perv though especially for my age. I've tested my test levels 4 weeks off and they have been way way low and my dick is working fine. Maybe I'm odd.

Well I started cycling 23 years ago. I've been off for 10 weeks and my dick works fine. I'm sort of a perv though especially for my age. I've tested my test levels 4 weeks off and they have been way way low and my dick is working fine. Maybe I'm odd.

yea im 22 and just finished up my first 8 week prop cycle at 350mg a week and 6 weeks of var 70mg ed. i start pct in a week and not looking forward to it. prior to my cycle my total test was only at 307.

if im not quite the same in 1-2 months that's one thing. but any longer than that and i'll start worrying.

Was it recently low or has it been low for a while?

I've never had libido issues and the longest cycle I've ever ran is 16 weeks. Normally, I stick to 8-12 week cycles however. My last hormone panel was done prior to my current cycle, and I was in the 500's which is average for my age.

I've never had libido issues and the longest cycle I've ever ran is 16 weeks. Normally, I stick to 8-12 week cycles however. My last hormone panel was done prior to my current cycle, and I was in the 500's which is average for my age.
Ps. Is that Arnold in your avatar? I can't tell.

Back