• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

you think this chick is hot?

Mikebeasley69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
susan3.jpg

this is IM. people are too scared she has a penis to answer.

oh no she most definatly does not have a penis- guarantee

yea its a cell phone pic she sent me

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice but no blondes for me. But good for you reps for hotness will follow

thanks believe it or not thats the chick im banging

On second thought, judging from most of these comments posted above...that dude is banging you.

I'm actually a transvestite, so I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies.

The fuck are you guys talking about? Id jerk off on those titties anyday! And who the fuck cares what color her hair is when shes bent over there all brunettes from behind!

On second thought, judging from most of these comments posted above...that dude is banging you.

I'm actually a transvestite, so I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies.

yea ive read enough of your posts to know your genderly fucked up so i dont pay much attention to anything you have to say, but yes i let her bang me as you call it all she wants too :clapping:

tell Susan I said hello! lol :winkfinger:

My 1st thought when I seen this pic. was, she kinda resembles Chrissy from three's company.

Please tell me she isn't an airhead with oversized gazongas ?

Cause, I already know the carpet doesn't match the drapes!

Idk man its like checking out chicks in cars you can't see behind the door. But if the bottom is similar to the top I'd hit it like a tether ball.

lol this thread has potential to become epic.

Back