• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Congratulation to member bigdtrain!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
June lottery number is here!

Happy number is 392.

Congratulation who win this june lottery prize!

Best-regards

wp

Congratulation to member bigdtrain!

if i am not wrong he enter closest number 413!

please mail me or pm me here, make order and i will mail prize out FREE!

best-regards

WP

1 post and wins? :coffee:

yes,real interested!
its lottery.
i see one more guy enter same number,but after this guy.

WP products are good, just sucks some guy with 1 post who will never come back after he wins will get said products :coffee:

maybe he will not even come to see if he win..or its just some of other regular member new account..admin or mods can see.

in next lottery's i will post that member need to have minimum 50 posts!!!!!! 100%

im not trying to hate or anything but i dont think its safe to give newcomers steroid prizes
they could be young or inexperienced and get into trouble and cause problems for the supplier

how ironic if he were a cop or a narc

another guy who enter same number is franky59 but he also have only 1 post,but registered 2005...interested. scary lottery now

probably a regular member with a 2nd account voting 2x and shit
better that than a narc or a kid

There should be a post limit for lottos, avoids people making 100 accounts and narcs. You could always draw a new number... just please dont make 4 more threads about it

Yeah agree there should be some minimum to be able to enter. I say more than 50 posts also.

Ok,lets see what Admin will say about lottery winner how much posts he need to have and i will see..

i am ready to send prize to one member.

IML Gear Cream!
WP, I think you should pick a new number and the winner must have over 50 posts, make it fair for people who actually post here.

Sweet... This sucks I don't have 50 post, but I'm legit as the other guy. Well you know that. I hope my order comes in today. I want to start my cycle.

not a narc or a cop guys,
i just joined couple months ago, i cant pm world pharma cause count is too low?
now what world pharma?

cant pick a new number common, i just started this at this site and i use it all the time for info, i just havent been farmiliarized with posting yet

Back