• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which Supplement is best for Bodybuilding?

jacksoncris

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hear many types of supplement to build your body in a good shape. But i am confused to take which Supplement?

Lol...

I advice you to give a look at the suplement subforum, that would be a very good idea.

That is a very personal thing, some like a brand, other not.
I'd say that they're divided in:
Protein
Pre-Workout
Post-Workot
Pro-Hormones

Thats a good beginning

a supplement is just that.....Something that should supplement an already great diet plan.

protein is a must. and i would also recommend an amino complex. if you even wanted you could take some nitric oxide, but i dont really like that stuff

You gonna need a boat load of Whey Protein so price plays a big factor. BJ's Wholesale Club has EAS Whey for $27.99 in a 5-lb bag in Vanilla and Chocolate flavor. Brand wise I prefer Optimum Nutrition (Less than $45 for a 5-lb) but EAS has the same taste if not very close to Optimum Nutrition.

Pre-workout, many like USP Labs Jack3d.
Multi-Vitamin, many like to buy what's on sale.

Get Creatine too. I just got 1000g of Creapure Creatine for cheap at http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/creatine_creapure.html

In order of importance, to me at least
Whey protein - post workout and any other time throughout the day, me usually breakfast.
Multivitamin - everyone should be taking one
Fish or flax seed oil - again almost everyone should be taking one
Creatine - mono
BCAA & Amino acid - I prefer tabs, great for pre or post workout
Casein Protein - slow digesting protein for bedtime

Edit: It wouldn't hurt at all to know what your specific goal is, too. I mean, "to build your body in a good shape" could mean a lot of things. Are you looking to gain muscle or lose fat?

I hear many types of supplement to build your body in a good shape. But i am confused to take which Supplement?

start with quality protein.

Whey isolate, definitely.

a supplement is just that.....Something that should supplement an already great diet plan.

Agreed. Protein shake between your meals.

lol

IML Gear Cream!

It all depends. The previous comments say what your basic needs would be but what is your goal? Size, Strength, Cut....???

Gear

wouldn't worry about supplements based on your question. no offense trully, just saying would't worry about it. eat right and lift.

if bodybuilding were like building a house supplements might be compared to the fixtures and paint. they look nice but they don't make the house. having said that a lot of guys are saying protein and i started to as well. if you must, yeah protein but you can get suffiecient protein from just eating right.

Everything that has been mentioned works. Definitely need your Whey and maybe Casein, but then go and spend the extra cash you have on a bunch of good quality food. Up to you in the end, but you'll never grow without the FOOD!!!!!!!!! Lots of FOOD!!!!!:chomp::chomp:

These guys said it. Food is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body. Get your diet in check, then add supplements. But a basic protein powder with some BCAA's is fine

Protein and creatine are great foundations, as some before me have already mentioned. I like creatine nitrate, but mono is the best creatine to begin with.

Like everyone else is saying, whey protein, creatine, maybe throw in some bcaa

Back