Boca veggie burgers

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Boca veggie burgers

Anyone else ever try these? The wife bought a box and I tried one the other day. It was actually pretty good. I've been looking to add something else to my diet because I am getting really sick of tuna. One burger has 13g protein and 90 calories. The burger tasted much better than I thought it would.

FTW

Rep Points

IAB, what the hell is Boca?

Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

it's the name of the company that makes 'em

I used to be Vegan back in high school..no animal products...I ate 'em all the time...since then, they have honed in their recipes..they taste much better and you can get 'em at some resaurants as well...I think they have different flavors now too...

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by IPMC
    IAB, what the hell is Boca?
    Boca Burgers, yo.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by freeman1504
    I think they have different flavors now too...
    I had an onion flavored one. I was burping that thing up for hours.

FTW

Rep Points

Is that french fries pictured on that one box. They kinda fuq'ed up that advertisement........

Eat a veggie burger and fries, be healthy

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good catch. Well I suppose if you are a vegetarian, you can eat french fries.

FTW

Rep Points

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
    Good catch. Well I suppose if you are a vegetarian, you can eat french fries.

yea, french fries cooked in animal fat..........

Bearded Attacker

Rep Points

hahah exactly. I had to deal with that back in my veggie days!

Thank god I grew outta that phase!

EAST COAST BRAT

Rep Points

No way, Jose! I dislike those things... give me the cow, anyday! Sometimes I could go for Turkey burgers amped up with serious SPICE though!

In Training

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Just tried a couple for the first time. Taste was fine and they seemed nutritionally acceptable (minus the sodium) but I'm not sure I want to make them even a semi-regular part of my diet. At least they were very quick and easy to prepare.. minute or so in the ole microwave

Have 6 more burgers stocked up to go through and then I will probably be done with them. 2 plain w/mustard on the side and a protein shake was a decent (filling) meal anyway. And fit well into my macros for the day.

Only ate 'em because they had been sitting in the freezer for awhile and it's about time to restock on groceries and didn't want them to goto waste.. overall better than I expected.

Besides, I already eat ground turkey often.. no real need for more beef burger replacments.

I think I will throw some sirloin steak into my next meal to make up for all the soy today
    "Knowing is not enough we must apply." --- "Willing is not enough we must do."

-B.L.

Rep Points

Hmmm.......careful on your soy. You don't want bitch tits do ya?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Boca means "mouth" in Portuguese.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.