• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Boca veggie burgers

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else ever try these? The wife bought a box and I tried one the other day. It was actually pretty good. I've been looking to add something else to my diet because I am getting really sick of tuna. One burger has 13g protein and 90 calories. The burger tasted much better than I thought it would.

it's the name of the company that makes 'em

I used to be Vegan back in high school..no animal products...I ate 'em all the time...since then, they have honed in their recipes..they taste much better and you can get 'em at some resaurants as well...I think they have different flavors now too...

Originally posted by IPMC
IAB, what the hell is Boca?

Boca Burgers, yo.

boca_fam_new.jpg

Originally posted by freeman1504
I think they have different flavors now too...

I had an onion flavored one. I was burping that thing up for hours. :D

Is that french fries pictured on that one box. They kinda fuq'ed up that advertisement........

Eat a veggie burger and fries, be healthy

:laugh: Good catch. Well I suppose if you are a vegetarian, you can eat french fries.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
:laugh: Good catch. Well I suppose if you are a vegetarian, you can eat french fries.

yea, french fries cooked in animal fat..........

No way, Jose! I dislike those things... give me the cow, anyday! Sometimes I could go for Turkey burgers amped up with serious SPICE though!

:thumb: ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Just tried a couple for the first time. Taste was fine and they seemed nutritionally acceptable (minus the sodium) but I'm not sure I want to make them even a semi-regular part of my diet. At least they were very quick and easy to prepare.. minute or so in the ole microwave

Have 6 more burgers stocked up to go through and then I will probably be done with them. 2 plain w/mustard on the side and a protein shake was a decent (filling) meal anyway. And fit well into my macros for the day.

Only ate 'em because they had been sitting in the freezer for awhile and it's about time to restock on groceries and didn't want them to goto waste.. overall better than I expected.

Besides, I already eat ground turkey often.. no real need for more beef burger replacments.

I think I will throw some sirloin steak into my next meal to make up for all the soy today :teeth:

Hmmm.......careful on your soy. You don't want bitch tits do ya? ;)

Boca means "mouth" in Portuguese.

Back