IronMag Research Chems


Myth of the day: Decanoate ester is closer to a 2 week ester, not 1 month.

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    Myth of the day: Decanoate ester is closer to a 2 week ester, not 1 month.






    Blood levels drop significantly after two weeks with the decanoate ester. Those perusing a true ester langth of closer to a month of half-life or "hang time", look more towards the Laurate ester. Most commonly found with Nadrolone "Laurabolin", though difficult to obtain.


    -T


  2. #2
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,108
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    2 popular esters of Nandrolone and their effects on plasma concentrations in different muscle groups.

    This study compared the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of two currently available esters of nandrolone, the decanoate and phenylpropionate, as well as the influence of i.m. injection sites (gluteal vs. deltoid) and injection volumes (4 ml vs. 1 ml). In addition to measuring plasma nandrolone to investigate pharmacokinetics, we measured plasma testosterone and inhibin by radioimmunoassay to determine the pharmacodynamic effects of nandrolone-induced inhibition of pituitary gonadotrophin secretion, as reflected in LH-dependent Leydig (testosterone) and FSH-dependent Sertoli (inhibin) cell function in healthy men. We analyzed these data using an indirect pharmacodynamic response model, which has demonstrated, for the first time, prominent pharmacological differences between esters differing in only a single carbon in the side-chain, as well as systematic differences attributable to injection site and volume in humans.



    Fig. 1. Time course of plasma nandrolone concentrations in 23 healthy men over 32 days after i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle into the gluteal muscle (group 1) () or injection of 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 2) (), into the gluteal muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 3) () or into the deltoid muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 4) (). Results are expressed as mean and S.E.M., unless the S.E. is smaller than symbol.
    Attached Images Attached Images




    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15



    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Awesome
    Posts
    302
    Rep Points
    19504397

    Very interesting indeed.

  4. #4
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    Thanks for the study heavy!

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    2 popular esters of Nandrolone and their effects on plasma concentrations in different muscle groups.

    This study compared the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of two currently available esters of nandrolone, the decanoate and phenylpropionate, as well as the influence of i.m. injection sites (gluteal vs. deltoid) and injection volumes (4 ml vs. 1 ml). In addition to measuring plasma nandrolone to investigate pharmacokinetics, we measured plasma testosterone and inhibin by radioimmunoassay to determine the pharmacodynamic effects of nandrolone-induced inhibition of pituitary gonadotrophin secretion, as reflected in LH-dependent Leydig (testosterone) and FSH-dependent Sertoli (inhibin) cell function in healthy men. We analyzed these data using an indirect pharmacodynamic response model, which has demonstrated, for the first time, prominent pharmacological differences between esters differing in only a single carbon in the side-chain, as well as systematic differences attributable to injection site and volume in humans.



    Fig. 1. Time course of plasma nandrolone concentrations in 23 healthy men over 32 days after i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle into the gluteal muscle (group 1) () or injection of 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 2) (), into the gluteal muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 3) () or into the deltoid muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 4) (). Results are expressed as mean and S.E.M., unless the S.E. is smaller than symbol.


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ThePlace
    Posts
    793
    Rep Points
    35145127

    this is why this board rocks

  6. #6
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    this is why this board rocks
    no, you rock \o/


    -T


  7. #7
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,488
    Rep Points
    687244512

    I'm why this board rocks and you all know it
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  8. #8
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,688
    Rep Points
    2147392607

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    I'm why this board rocks and you all know it
    Indeed. Cutest white ass on the board, according to TwisT

    I run test undecanoate in a cruise simply because it's good for 2 weeks. Half life is 16 days unless Im mistaken.

    Taking into account ester weights, 300mg test Undec should yield approx the same hormone as 225mg test cyp, so about 600mg E2W is about right for a cruise.

    Nice change from feeling like a fkg pin cushion all the time
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  9. #9
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,488
    Rep Points
    687244512

    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Indeed. Cutest white ass on the board, according to TwisT

    I run test undecanoate in a cruise simply because it's good for 2 weeks. Half life is 16 days unless Im mistaken.

    Taking into account ester weights, 300mg test Undec should yield approx the same hormone as 225mg test cyp, so about 600mg E2W is about right for a cruise.

    Nice change from feeling like a fkg pin cushion all the time
    I think we should become a sponsor and sell our test undeconate here.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  10. #10
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007






    lol!


Similar Threads

  1. Short ester vs long ester
    By GH Consigliere in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 03:55 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. Ester Bol
    By WVUDennis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 09:13 AM
  4. Getting to know your pal Ester
    By Mudge in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 08:34 PM
  5. Ester-Creatine's Anyone Tried?!?!
    By MrSnackwells49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 12:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->