IronMag Research Chems

Myth of the day: Decanoate ester is closer to a 2 week ester, not 1 month.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Myth of the day: Decanoate ester is closer to a 2 week ester, not 1 month.

Blood levels drop significantly after two weeks with the decanoate ester. Those perusing a true ester langth of closer to a month of half-life or "hang time", look more towards the Laurate ester. Most commonly found with Nadrolone "Laurabolin", though difficult to obtain.

-T

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

2 popular esters of Nandrolone and their effects on plasma concentrations in different muscle groups.

This study compared the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of two currently available esters of nandrolone, the decanoate and phenylpropionate, as well as the influence of i.m. injection sites (gluteal vs. deltoid) and injection volumes (4 ml vs. 1 ml). In addition to measuring plasma nandrolone to investigate pharmacokinetics, we measured plasma testosterone and inhibin by radioimmunoassay to determine the pharmacodynamic effects of nandrolone-induced inhibition of pituitary gonadotrophin secretion, as reflected in LH-dependent Leydig (testosterone) and FSH-dependent Sertoli (inhibin) cell function in healthy men. We analyzed these data using an indirect pharmacodynamic response model, which has demonstrated, for the first time, prominent pharmacological differences between esters differing in only a single carbon in the side-chain, as well as systematic differences attributable to injection site and volume in humans.

Fig. 1. Time course of plasma nandrolone concentrations in 23 healthy men over 32 days after i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle into the gluteal muscle (group 1) () or injection of 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 2) (), into the gluteal muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 3) () or into the deltoid muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 4) (). Results are expressed as mean and S.E.M., unless the S.E. is smaller than symbol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Very interesting indeed.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the study heavy!

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    2 popular esters of Nandrolone and their effects on plasma concentrations in different muscle groups.

This study compared the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of two currently available esters of nandrolone, the decanoate and phenylpropionate, as well as the influence of i.m. injection sites (gluteal vs. deltoid) and injection volumes (4 ml vs. 1 ml). In addition to measuring plasma nandrolone to investigate pharmacokinetics, we measured plasma testosterone and inhibin by radioimmunoassay to determine the pharmacodynamic effects of nandrolone-induced inhibition of pituitary gonadotrophin secretion, as reflected in LH-dependent Leydig (testosterone) and FSH-dependent Sertoli (inhibin) cell function in healthy men. We analyzed these data using an indirect pharmacodynamic response model, which has demonstrated, for the first time, prominent pharmacological differences between esters differing in only a single carbon in the side-chain, as well as systematic differences attributable to injection site and volume in humans.

Fig. 1. Time course of plasma nandrolone concentrations in 23 healthy men over 32 days after i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle into the gluteal muscle (group 1) () or injection of 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 2) (), into the gluteal muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 3) () or into the deltoid muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 4) (). Results are expressed as mean and S.E.M., unless the S.E. is smaller than symbol.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

this is why this board rocks

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    this is why this board rocks
    no, you rock \o/

-T

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

I'm why this board rocks and you all know it
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    I'm why this board rocks and you all know it
    Indeed. Cutest white ass on the board, according to TwisT

I run test undecanoate in a cruise simply because it's good for 2 weeks. Half life is 16 days unless Im mistaken.

Taking into account ester weights, 300mg test Undec should yield approx the same hormone as 225mg test cyp, so about 600mg E2W is about right for a cruise.

Nice change from feeling like a fkg pin cushion all the time
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Indeed. Cutest white ass on the board, according to TwisT

I run test undecanoate in a cruise simply because it's good for 2 weeks. Half life is 16 days unless Im mistaken.

Taking into account ester weights, 300mg test Undec should yield approx the same hormone as 225mg test cyp, so about 600mg E2W is about right for a cruise.

Nice change from feeling like a fkg pin cushion all the time
    I think we should become a sponsor and sell our test undeconate here.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

lol!