• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eye exercises

Inventive1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been told that there are some eye exercises which can help to improve a persons vision. Does anyone know anything about this?

To improve the eye vision, their are some (natural or yoga) indian ways to cure it.
*It says to walk on green grass early in the morning with naked feet.
*You should rub your nails against each other, which improve the eye sight.

The exercise for eyes are like looking up, looking down, looking right , looking left.

It's baloney. If there were exercises, half the world wouldn't be wearing glasses and lenses. The only permanent fix is laser eye surgery.

I saw some eye exercises in a yoga book years ago. There were exercises for the nose and tongue also. Google is you friend.

Hi all,
I've been told that there are some eye exercises which can help to improve a persons vision. Does anyone know anything about this???

yes delta, there are some exercise. every muscle have some exercise.. you can consult an physician to know more about it...

"Some People think that if they don't know a particular thing that thing do not exist"

Thanks joshuawilson for your post. I really like your post dear. I will try to follow these exercise. This information is great and good for everyone. keep posting.

switch focus as fast as u can between an object a few mts away and another a few hundred mts away
do it for a while, its very tiring
wait a month or two then suddenly look at something far away and tell me ur eyes dont focus heaps better!

i was born on a wheat farm, neighbours were 16kms away, not much to see, my vision will improve heaps everytime im there for more than a few weeks

if u like wearing glasses, just stare at ur monitor all day

This thread was retarded six months. Nothing changed:shooter:

If I remember correctly, Larry Fitzgerald improved his eye sight to 15/20 doing eye exercises. Something like merging 2 pennies together and keeping one eye closed and catching with the opposite hand. Something like that, but eye exercises are out there. They even make Apps for them...

This eye exercise is as simple as it sounds. Whenever it occurs to you that you've been spending too much time staring at the monitor, purposely shift your vision to look at the weave of the fabric on your sleeve or the poster on the wall or the tree across the street.

This eye exercise is as simple as it sounds. Whenever it occurs to you that you've been spending too much time staring at the monitor, purposely shift your vision to look at the weave of the fabric on your sleeve or the poster on the wall or the tree across the street.

Yes,there are a lot of vision improvement exercises that you can follow. Also it can be a good habit if you really want to improve your eyesight naturally.

Back