• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Biggest order you've ever placed with napsgear?

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I considering ordering $600 worth of gear from napsgear.net.
I ma located in the UK, my mate recommended me this site after his 'test' order show up (3 weeks wait).

Also is GP a real deal? Interested in their Prop, Sust and Stan (inj)

You'll be good. It's not bad gear.

yeah GP is the real deal bro, try their hgh hygentropin It's the best hgh I've done.

yeah GP is the real deal bro, try their hgh hygentropin It's the best hgh I've done.
wont hgh go bad before it makes it to the usa? i mean im still waiting after 7 weeks for some gear. if hgh was unrefrigerated for that long wouldnt it go bad? i was interested in starting some this cycle but decided against it for that reason.

I ma located in the UK, my mate recommended me this site after his 'test' order show up (3 weeks wait).

They are g2g. No worries.

My last order was very sizable and was delivered before the ticker expired. Naps is 100% g2g!!

PM DYNASTYinc he claims to have made a $5000.00 order. lol

I've been ordering from them for years now, fairly regularly. So, over the years I've spent thousands.

just ordered about $900 worth of goodies from naps. cant wait to get it.

just ordered about $900 worth of goodies from naps. cant wait to get it.
:daydream: s-security #, name , and address ....lol jk

I've been ordering from them for years now, fairly regularly. So, over the years I've spent thousands.

lol, If I count the total amount I've sepent thus far I think the wife will freak out & file for divorce.
Seriously thou, I wouldn't deal with any other source.

Back