• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dragon Pharma sale~10% off in July

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats right and its only until 1 augusto :winkfinger:

HOLY CRAP those prices are low for the bulk orders!!!

I'm foaming at the freaking mouth here. Looks like big daddy is signing up for some overtime this month.

~Dragon Pharma~

attachment.php

attachment.php

Get it while it's hot guys. Until August 1st there will be 10% off already low prices.:winkfinger:

Thats a lot of money saved, especially if you look into the Bulk sections!!!

33357d1310155860-euroking-monthly-special-dp_freebies.jpg

Very nice prices. The prop pricing made my mouth water. Anyone have experience with these guys?

Very nice prices. The prop pricing made my mouth water. Anyone have experience with these guys?
I have used the DP Test Prop, Mast Prop, Tren Ace and Winny tabs. All were strong. The only minor problem I saw was some turbidity in the Tren. I have been told it was isolated and taken care of. 3 weeks is normal for US delivery. I'm looking hard at that Cut Mix....

I have used the DP Test Prop, Mast Prop, Tren Ace and Winny tabs. All were strong. The only minor problem I saw was some turbidity in the Tren. I have been told it was isolated and taken care of. 3 weeks is normal for US delivery. I'm looking hard at that Cut Mix....
Was the Mast Prop fairly comfortable? Always wanted to try that.

Was the Mast Prop fairly comfortable? Always wanted to try that.
All of the oils were pain free and thin. Easy to shoot with a 25g pin.

Used EK a few times and all their products have been great. Deliver was usually 15-20 days to US which is fine by me especially at that price. Using their test cyp and deca right now and it's goood :p

:winkfinger:

it ends 1 augusto guys

Used EK a few times and all their products have been great. Deliver was usually 15-20 days to US which is fine by me especially at that price. Using their test cyp and deca right now and it's goood :p

Good to hear!

33394d1310412207-get-10-discount-efedrin-dnp-look-here-banner.gif

We are now waiting on these tabs
Dianabol
Winstrol
Clomid
nolvadex
Clomid