• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another Douche Bag giving steroids a bad name

GMO

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Jeremy Jackson who played Hasselhoff's son on Baywatch is now on "Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab" for steroid addiction. He says that he "can't stop injecting hgh and testosterone". I saw a clip of him pinning test and acting like he got a rush from it. No wonder the general public has the wrong impression of anabolics. WTF Jeremy???? YOU SUCK!

Get this shit. I was out watering the garden and I heard my GF yell something. I went inside and she was watching it. The cock sucker Dr. Jew said "Steroids affect the same receptors in the brain as stimulants." The motherfucker shot himself then flexed both arms and yelled "Tesssstosssteroneeee" what a fucking fag. Why do women believe everything that Dr. Drew or Dr. Oz say on TV? It's starting to piss me off.

omg must keep this show away from my gf she talks enough shit about steroids as it is

Straight up! I saw that dude n with his resources, time, money, and "addiction to roids" u would think he would b a little bigger lol dudes a vagina

I just got an Extreme ear full from my wife about it, fucking Dr Drew, Im so tired of fighting this battle with everyone that think they no this shit more than I do.

Their rebuttal to everything is " Well yesterday on the news" "well I read in the paper" Fucking Media

I hate that shit. Someone needs to smack the shit out of that guy and doctor dipshit with his bullshit!

Straight up! I saw that dude n with his resources, time, money, and "addiction to roids" u would think he would b a little bigger lol dudes a vagina

hahaha

soo many myths about it.... its funny. saw a movie yesterday where a chick was yelling at a beefed up guy saying 'steroids shrink ur dink!' lol how does the hormone that gives us a prick make it smaller?? lmao.

This is exactly why I don't even tak about it to people ...not even my wife...

I'm still trying to figure out how all these major tough guy sports heros have to have a trainer do their injections for them. Is there anything more homo than a guy in a jock strap bent over w/ another guy sticking something in his ass while he makes a "Oh fuck that hurts" face in the locker room?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm still trying to figure out how all these major tough guy sports heros have to have a trainer do their injections for them. Is there anything more homo than a guy in a jock strap bent over w/ another guy sticking something in his ass while he makes a "Oh fuck that hurts" face in the locker room?

LMFAO! How very true....

/V

this is the same idiot that thinks bottled water make someone bisexual...:hmmm:

I get random boners at work.

If I ever stood up and showed the old ladies in my cubicle,

They would legalize steroids.

i definitely need to keep my wife from watching this now .. people need to get there facts straight...... I think bigger stronger faster gave a good perspective on the issue

These idiots will do anything to stay in the spotlight...next that no talent hack will be addicted to sucking dick for his daily fix...lol

He already did it. He did gay shit and scrubbed dealers shit filled toilets in meth labs for a fix. I heard him on Howard Stern last week. The dude isn't addicted to steroids, he is just addicted to whatever habit he is into at the time. He said he was an alcoholic. He said he was a crystal meth tweaker. He then said he was a heroin addict. The dude has an addictive personality and genetics. He just swapped heroin for testosterone because he misses the pin. This douchebag just needs something to be addicted to and he said he chose steroids because they were better for you than booze and heroine. NO SHIT!

He's just another washed up child actor trying to break back in to the business.

Dr. Drew sux.

Seriously, "oh and dad shave my ass too."

what a fucking cock sucker, that pissed me the fuck off , and im on tren right now. :)

yea I saw this too.damn this guy.

Fuck Dr. Drew's and Hasselhoff's son. He's addicted to steroids? No. He's addicted to pinning.

I'll inject you anyday

Yeah, that's what got me...the dude is like 170lbs. Probably all that meth and anal sex to pay for his habit.

how does he take that much juice and isnt that big. he must not lift at all. or hes lieing like a bitch

He should be dragged into the courtyard and put out of his own misery.

Back