Cemproducts.com

inj. sore spots

Thread: inj. sore spots

Rep Points

inj. sore spots

how long do you find your pinn spot to be sore ? or do you even have soreness afterwards. glute has been sore for couple days. i figures that is to be expected but just asking.

Rep Points

Ya man u r forcing oil into ur muscle it stretches it from inside, my glutes get the most sore but i think thats cuz its the most akward to pin, but ya cud b sore for like 5 days man, itll get easier n easier

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo88 View Post
    Ya man u r forcing oil into ur muscle it stretches it from inside, my glutes get the most sore but i think thats cuz its the most akward to pin, but ya cud b sore for like 5 days man, itll get easier n easier
    tru that, man.

Rep Points

Sounds like it was one of ur first pins if not your very first, if thats the case most newbies have a shakey hand and the more the needle moves tbe more damage its doing inside which causes more soreness, warm up ur vial by putting it in a bag and put the bag in warm water, it will b easier to draw easier to inject and have less soreness, also try injecting slower

Rep Points

First cpl pins are usually bad. Also certain gear is harder than others. What exactly is it that you injected?

Rep Points

yep im a first timer. test e gear with the wifey taking care of the duties. she's a gem . thanks guys! i expected soreness just from having had immune shots through out time . just wanted to check up

BOARD REP

Rep Points

It hurts more depending on the compound but generally you get used to it. What size pin are you using?
    Steroidsforyou

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Test e by itself "should" be relatively painless.

How much did you shoot? I'd guess 1cc if its your first shot.

I have a problem with my glutes, they just don't like test. I find anything else is painless, but test makes it unbearable for almost a week. Once in a while I forget and try again, and learn from it every time.

Other things to consider are, size of pin. Pressure put on plunger while injecting. Did you hit a nerve. Did the oil settle in the adipose tissue.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colej View Post
    how long do you find your pinn spot to be sore ? or do you even have soreness afterwards. glute has been sore for couple days. i figures that is to be expected but just asking.
    It depends on the brand. I had terrible soreness with an UGL carried by a sponsor here - really bad, with swelling. I had no soreness whatsoever with AP Test Cyp. None.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think that any virgin muscle is going to hurt. That's just how it goes. At least that's what it was like for me.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    I think that any virgin muscle is going to hurt. That's just how it goes. At least that's what it was like for me.
    Very true. Once you start to develop scar tissue, injection sites don't sting nearly as much.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just switched from cypionate to enanthate, but from the same lab. The injection sites hurt for a couple weeks, usually lasting 5 days. However, my body is becoming used to the enanthate and the soreness goes away faster every pin.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Getting my Grow on!

Rep Points

I hit a quad nerve once and almost couldn't walk for a week! but after that i get no pip of test cyp or eq =)
    "That ain't big to me, when y'all 300lbs y'all big!"- Dexter Jackson
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/on...ml#post2523637 - the new Journal

Rep Points

i just finished 3rd pinn and noticed an internal bump with no color in my last inj. spot on my right cheek. doesnt hurt just concerned. is it scar tissue. i aspirated with no blood but bled a little more thaN previous 2 pinns. im a newbie and just wondering am i doing it right and are these things normal.

Rep Points

the first time i pinned my quad with 1cc of test prop (100mg)it pretty much crippled my left leg for 3 days. i literally could barely bend my knee at all and i pinned high in the quad, didn't matter. your muscles get used to it after you hit the same one over and over. it became painless 4-5 weeks into my cycle.

that prop pain is a mother fucker in the beginning and i used GP prop. but the gain is worth the pain with their gear.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

could be scar tissue or maybe some oil that didn't find its way to the right spot, it'll still absorb over time though. Unless it's swollen, itchy, red etc. and you have a fever it's nothing to worry about.

1.3ml test cyp and 1.5ml deca (both gen-shi) into the quads and it's pretty much painless. Kinda sucks the deca is only 100mg/ml and the vials are 5ml though, I gotta switch vials mid drawing all the time and it takes forever through a 25ga lol. It works though so no real complaints here

Rep Points

i think does potency has something to do with it i know test 450 and 400 hurts more then test 250 blah blah blah