• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

inj. sore spots

colej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how long do you find your pinn spot to be sore ? or do you even have soreness afterwards. glute has been sore for couple days. i figures that is to be expected but just asking.

Ya man u r forcing oil into ur muscle it stretches it from inside, my glutes get the most sore but i think thats cuz its the most akward to pin, but ya cud b sore for like 5 days man, itll get easier n easier

Ya man u r forcing oil into ur muscle it stretches it from inside, my glutes get the most sore but i think thats cuz its the most akward to pin, but ya cud b sore for like 5 days man, itll get easier n easier

tru that, man.

Sounds like it was one of ur first pins if not your very first, if thats the case most newbies have a shakey hand and the more the needle moves tbe more damage its doing inside which causes more soreness, warm up ur vial by putting it in a bag and put the bag in warm water, it will b easier to draw easier to inject and have less soreness, also try injecting slower

First cpl pins are usually bad. Also certain gear is harder than others. What exactly is it that you injected?

yep im a first timer. test e gear with the wifey taking care of the duties. she's a gem . thanks guys! i expected soreness just from having had immune shots through out time . just wanted to check up

It hurts more depending on the compound but generally you get used to it. What size pin are you using?

Test e by itself "should" be relatively painless.

How much did you shoot? I'd guess 1cc if its your first shot.

I have a problem with my glutes, they just don't like test. I find anything else is painless, but test makes it unbearable for almost a week. Once in a while I forget and try again, and learn from it every time.

Other things to consider are, size of pin. Pressure put on plunger while injecting. Did you hit a nerve. Did the oil settle in the adipose tissue.

how long do you find your pinn spot to be sore ? or do you even have soreness afterwards. glute has been sore for couple days. i figures that is to be expected but just asking.
It depends on the brand. I had terrible soreness with an UGL carried by a sponsor here - really bad, with swelling. I had no soreness whatsoever with AP Test Cyp. None.

I think that any virgin muscle is going to hurt. That's just how it goes. At least that's what it was like for me.

IML Gear Cream!
I think that any virgin muscle is going to hurt. That's just how it goes. At least that's what it was like for me.

Very true. Once you start to develop scar tissue, injection sites don't sting nearly as much.

/V

I just switched from cypionate to enanthate, but from the same lab. The injection sites hurt for a couple weeks, usually lasting 5 days. However, my body is becoming used to the enanthate and the soreness goes away faster every pin.

i just finished 3rd pinn and noticed an internal bump with no color in my last inj. spot on my right cheek. doesnt hurt just concerned. is it scar tissue. i aspirated with no blood but bled a little more thaN previous 2 pinns. im a newbie and just wondering am i doing it right and are these things normal.

the first time i pinned my quad with 1cc of test prop (100mg)it pretty much crippled my left leg for 3 days. i literally could barely bend my knee at all and i pinned high in the quad, didn't matter. your muscles get used to it after you hit the same one over and over. it became painless 4-5 weeks into my cycle.

that prop pain is a mother fucker in the beginning and i used GP prop. but the gain is worth the pain with their gear.

could be scar tissue or maybe some oil that didn't find its way to the right spot, it'll still absorb over time though. Unless it's swollen, itchy, red etc. and you have a fever it's nothing to worry about.

1.3ml test cyp and 1.5ml deca (both gen-shi) into the quads and it's pretty much painless. Kinda sucks the deca is only 100mg/ml and the vials are 5ml though, I gotta switch vials mid drawing all the time and it takes forever through a 25ga lol. It works though so no real complaints here

i think does potency has something to do with it i know test 450 and 400 hurts more then test 250 blah blah blah

Back