• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Canadian Sno-Blower

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
he he :cool:
attachment.php

Originally posted by mesomorphin'
The pics a little dark to make out details. Which of our Canadians is this?

Well the pic says REAL MEN so I'll leave that up to you all to figure out.

Hehehe, I've seen that one before, I'm not telling who it was. :nana:

I remember that one also,and I remembere who HE was that real HEMAN!!!!:rolleyes:
I was told he loves it dat way!!!

ouch sizzle sizzle BURN! :lol:

Yo Crash,I think I found the perfect avatar for you,talking of sizzle,sizzle burn...
nurple-mothersmilk.gif
:p

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dero
Yo Crash,I think I found the perfect avatar for you,talking of sizzle,sizzle burn...
nurple-mothersmilk.gif
:p

Is that baby smoking a cigarette?? :O

Originally posted by davidjasondean
Is that baby smoking a cigarette?? :O

more like a cigaweed :D

Only real men are found up here in IGLOOLAND!!!
You think you puss 'merican could live up here???
:finger: :finger: :finger:

Sure, why not? I would just bundle up smartly, buy an all wheel drive vehicle and snowmobile so I don't have to dick with the snowy roads.... what more could there be to it?

Since you never mentioned where in Canada, I 'm going to presume Toronto. As for personal , I'd make the most of it, live near a gym etc. I WOULD be happy!

Only real men are found up here in IGLOOLAND!!!
You think you puss 'merican could live up here???
:finger: :finger: :finger:

he he......I denote a bit of Jelousy

Welllllll...
Just a bit:(
That regarding the climate!!!:p

Welllllll...
Just a bit:(
That regarding the climate!!!:p

Hey Dero.......yesterday it got up to 70deg. F here in Oklahoma. and today it's 68 deg. F. I rode my Harley to work yesterday and today........he heh e he.......just thought I'd rub it in a little.:cool:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by davidjasondean
Sure, why not? I would just bundle up smartly, buy an all wheel drive vehicle and snowmobile so I don't have to dick with the snowy roads.... what more could there be to it?

Since you never mentioned where in Canada, I 'm going to presume Toronto. As for personal , I'd make the most of it, live near a gym etc. I WOULD be happy!

Do you even know how to build an igloo? You'll need to know how to drive a dog sled team to. :rolleyes:

I built an igloo with one of the plastic toy thingy's when I lived in Vermont! It was QUITE COOL!

Do you remember that toy back in the early 80's?

Originally posted by IPMC
Hey Dero.......yesterday it got up to 70deg. F here in Oklahoma. and today it's 68 deg. F. I rode my Harley to work yesterday and today........he heh e he.......just thought I'd rub it in a little.:cool:
:grumble: Freaken frucken $&%^#((*&#*^##&$#&... :finger:

NEWSFLASH FOR ALL YOU CANADIAN'S and NORTHERNERS...

I just walked out of the house a second ago, and it's

80 + Degree's!

Whooo- HOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wished for it to be like this b4 the holiday weekend and it looks like it's going to become TRUE!

Oooooh, thats cruel. :mad:

Your not only a bastard but a heartless bastard. :laugh:

Cartangry.gif
2finger.gif
up_yours.gif
fuckoff.GIF

Back