• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suprfast's meaty goodness BBQ thread(take two)

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe the next best thing is to get it whole, not frozen, and grind that bitch up for some fresh turkey burgers. Ive been looking for a good deal on a solid grinder.

When I have time in a couple of weeks Im ready to go on a grilling marathon! Its the shit! Even if you get a somewhat fatty meat the fat drips out so its not as oily as in a pan.

Keep the photos coming! btw dude dont leave out what dry rub spices and tasty shit you use.

One Nation, Under the Grill...

Maybe the next best thing is to get it whole, not frozen, and grind that bitch up for some fresh turkey burgers. Ive been looking for a good deal on a solid grinder.

When I have time in a couple of weeks Im ready to go on a grilling marathon! Its the shit! Even if you get a somewhat fatty meat the fat drips out so its not as oily as in a pan.

Keep the photos coming! btw dude dont leave out what dry rub spices and tasty shit you use.

One Nation, Under the Grill...

Steaks are simple. Coarse black pepper and kosher or sea salt.

I make a lot of dough for pizza, by hand, and been wanting to pick up a kitchen aid mixer. Thinking of stealing my dads, but hes a baker and would kill me(plus i got it for his bday like 10 years ago). Those have meat grinder attachments. I really want a grinder to make fresh burgers(beef and lamb) at home. Thinking about a lamb and beef meatloaf right now...mmmmm.

You do any smoking, or mostly grilling? Its a hobby addiction. Owned close to 15 different smokers, tried different fuel sources, different sizes. All this cooking and i still think im a novice.

Im looking for a stainless steal grinder. maybe with a hand crank. something that will last.

Im all about grillin'. My buddy has a boat and we went spearfishing last weekend and brought along a grill. we went to an island and parked the grill right on the beach. it was ballin'! we marked the spot on his gps and left the grill there so next time we just go back to the same spot.

I dont know much about smoking meats. I do make jerky. Which is super easy. I have yet to get a hand on smoking meats. How do you smoke your meats? What is the best wood for which meat?

Get a good stainless grinder. I had a cheap one from a sports store someone gave me and it fucking sucked. It got clogged every 5min. I ended up borrowing one from a buddy to finish processing my deer.

I think the hand crank ones are the best for the money.

Get a good stainless grinder. I had a cheap one from a sports store someone gave me and it fucking sucked. It got clogged every 5min. I ended up borrowing one from a buddy to finish processing my deer.

I think the hand crank ones are the best for the money.

Also depends on how much grinding you plan on doing. I used to be big at stocking up on meats etc but now find it easier to just buy a couple days in advance. I hate the defrosting process and all the cellular destruction that happens when you freeze meats makes most cuts lose their juices.

I could go for a diner burger right now. Thin patties, griddle.

Don't think ill be posting any pics today. I feel like I need leafy greens all day.

Also depends on how much grinding you plan on doing. I used to be big at stocking up on meats etc but now find it easier to just buy a couple days in advance. I hate the defrosting process and all the cellular destruction that happens when you freeze meats makes most cuts lose their juices.

I could go for a diner burger right now. Thin patties, griddle.

Don't think ill be posting any pics today. I feel like I need leafy greens all day.

That is so true. I'd rather go to my local store, which has the best meat i've ever seen, and get what they have on sale and cook it that night. If you freeze a steak, it never tastes the same.

My example was a deer so I had to grind it all up at once and freeze. I made breakfast sausage and hamburger. Mixed in fatty pork with the sausage and fatty hamburger with the ground deer meat. :winkfinger:

Another tip, if you make deer burgers, throw some oats into the mix along with an egg before u make pattys. This helps everything stay together since deer is so lean.

Do you guys know of any good brands? And suprfast its good to include those greens. :thumbup:

Do you guys know of any good brands? And suprfast its good to include those greens. :thumbup:

Are you asking about good brands of grinders? I would say minimum expense should be 100. Anything less would most likely have a very small motor and burn out quickly. Basspro shop has their redneck section(isnt that every section) of meat grinders.

I need greens bad. I love eating salads and vegetables, but my meat to greens ratio is lower than I want...and I eat a lot of veggies. I just dont post them because really, who wants to see a plate of brussel sprouts or broccoli crowns when you have a brisket on the plate?
Picked up some fiber supplements just to get a few more grams in per day.

Are you asking about good brands of grinders? I would say minimum expense should be 100. Anything less would most likely have a very small motor and burn out quickly....Picked up some fiber supplements just to get a few more grams in per day.

A motorized grinder would be nice but with less working parts and one made in the 50s will no doubly last longer.

Why dont you add some oats to your PWO shake? I always add a half a cup of raw quakers multi grain oats to my shake. Its oats, wheat, rye and barley. And itll keep your cholesterol mad low. I gave blood and my shit is in the low 100's :winkfinger:

Have you tried Kale before? I know were getting off subject here we'll get :offtopic: soon. But kale is the shit and if you look up "baked kale chips" fucking awesome! just like chips. all you need is olive oil and salt and an oven. I highly recommend them.

This thread is making me so hungry. Too bad it's almost 4am lol.

Also a questions for you charcoal guys. About how long does it take you guys to grill a boneless, skinless chicken breast? It's been taking me about an hour and a half for 5 or 6 breasts. Does this seem a little too long?

?????????????????

Dude get a chimney if you use charcoal/lump. 5 minutes and the charcoal is ready. dump it, put the chicken on. if I'm in a hurry I can get it all done in 15-20 minutes.

IML Gear Cream!
?????????????????

Dude get a chimney if you use charcoal/lump. 5 minutes and the charcoal is ready. dump it, put the chicken on. if I'm in a hurry I can get it all done in 15-20 minutes.

Speaking of a chimney...Use the chimney as your BBQ for quick grilling and high temp searing. Don't think it would work for chicken, dont want the outside done before in the inside. Great for beef, lamb, etc...

afterburner_steaks.jpg

Amazingribs.com has to be one of my favorite websites to just pick up random tidbits of information. I dub him the alton brown of BBQ.

A motorized grinder would be nice but with less working parts and one made in the 50s will no doubly last longer.

Why dont you add some oats to your PWO shake? I always add a half a cup of raw quakers multi grain oats to my shake. Its oats, wheat, rye and barley. And itll keep your cholesterol mad low. I gave blood and my shit is in the low 100's :winkfinger:

Have you tried Kale before? I know were getting off subject here we'll get :offtopic: soon. But kale is the shit and if you look up "baked kale chips" fucking awesome! just like chips. all you need is olive oil and salt and an oven. I highly recommend them.

I feel you on the hand crank unit. I found one at cash and carry and they are just as expensive as a motorized unit. I would love the hand crank for the exact reason you mentioned, but having more universal tools makes it easier in the kitchen then having a tool specific to each need. While its nice, if you saw my kitchen you would be like WTF. Im like a susie homemaker in the kitchen. My friends make fun of me because I love to cook, then they change their tone when they come over for food. I didnt know cooking was such a "woman's" role.

As for the oats, i do that. One scoop of oatmeal(1/4C up to 1/2C daily) in my shake. It whole milk(lactaid), all the whey protein(almost out, need to reorder, 50lbs lasts a long time), creatine, and oatmeal. I have since added a TB of the fiber supplement(metamucil or benefiber) just to get an extra few grams of fiber in my diet. Ive tried Kale and its bland by itself. Great for adding into a salad. Like I said, I eat a lot of greens, with every meal, just don't think im eating enough. Can't hurt to have a few extra grams of fiber in my diet.

I think the last few posts had me wanting fresh ground chuck. Picked one out and my local grocer ground it for me. That taste is so much different than the already ground random pieces. I will never buy ground beef again, NEVER.

1000 calories down the drain :)
IMAG0052.jpg

I got a bunch of roasts in the freezer from a cow we had processed that I might grind up. That's a great idea.

Brined, sealed, and devoured

Not sure why the pic might show up cut at the bottom, oh well.

IMAG0078.jpg

Bone in chicken breasts

Brine for two hours
1/2 c kosher salt
1/2 c sugar
random seasonings and herbs(really, i dont think you can fuck it up)
garlic
rosemary
thyme
etc...

rinse the chicken after two hours while preheating method of grilling
pat dry

Dry rub
DO NOT ADD SALT(you will be double salting, the brine is salt)
CBP(crushed black pepper)
garlic powder

sear it on high heat for about 4-5 minutes(just dont let it burn) then move it to a location that has no direct heat(indirect cooking time)

Got it to about 150 degrees then i hit it with some SOY VAY teriyaki sauce. Its the shit. Let it cook another 10 minutes and you have juicy ass chicken breast, with no hint of drying out, crispy ass skin, and a full ass belly. Lots off asses in this one.

Enjoy.

This thread is gorgeous. Love the pics! Keep em coming, this is making me nostalgic about my childhood and making me look forward to bulking again :)

Last night dinner. Forgot to post.

1/2lb Ground Sirloin Burgers with "Farmers Cheese" (Shit is good as fuck.)
Roasted Habanero and Soreno peppers from the garden
Fresh tomato from the garden

Shit was excellent!!!

Id hit homemade burgers hard. And fresh roasted peppers...hell yes.

Now Sloppy was naggin that i was laggin so here is what I did up tonight. Too lazy to hit the upload button on my phone i guess.

IMAG0113.jpg

I had chicken 5 times this week and was so sick of chicken I didn't even want to choke my own. T-Bones baby(mine was actually a porterhouse). T stands for...Touch my steak and ill kill you bitch. Red meat was a must after a long week of chicken. I eat it cause its easy. In fact I hated chicken so much I related it hookers.

Chicken, you remind me so much of a hooker. You are cheap, you get the job done, and every once in a while you send me to the emergency room with a scare.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice!

Dude I found a teryaki marinade that is badass for chicken. It actually looks like the chicken you made with the seasame seed on it. It's called: Kona Coast Island Teryaki. Good shit.

I don't always eat beef but when I do...
Who am I kidding, I always eat beef.

They were on sale...and I had a coupon for 5.00 off total. Cost me 4.00 for a 21oz t-bone. Daughter ate half.
286000_268403399837783_100000043766310_1175688_3088251_o.jpg

MONEY SHOT. It never gets old.
290794_268410149837108_100000043766310_1175738_2340465_o.jpg

Damn that looks good! I had another lb of sirlion burgers tonight... Sooooo yummy.

I had a sirloin last night.

Do you have any roast recipes? I've never made a roast before and I have about 4 sitting in the freezer from the cow we butchered. Baking really isn't my thing. I've heard of people doing the crock-pot roasts and that sounds easy. I could set it up and start it before work and come home to a nice meal....or a burnt up house... :lol:

Damn that looks good! I had another lb of sirlion burgers tonight... Sooooo yummy.

I had a sirloin last night.

Do you have any roast recipes? I've never made a roast before and I have about 4 sitting in the freezer from the cow we butchered. Baking really isn't my thing. I've heard of people doing the crock-pot roasts and that sounds easy. I could set it up and start it before work and come home to a nice meal....or a burnt up house... :lol:

Oddly, I HATE roasts unless its a standing rib roast(aka prime rib).

But yes, I have plenty of roast recipes. Most common is just a roast with a potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, garlic(everything needs garlic), whatever spices you want to dump in(salt/pepper). Crock pots are convenient especially for work people. Fill it with everything at night, remove the ceramic bowl and put in the fridge, put it on low first thing in the morning after removing from fridge and you will be good.

Oddly, I HATE roasts unless its a standing rib roast(aka prime rib).

But yes, I have plenty of roast recipes. Most common is just a roast with a potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, garlic(everything needs garlic), whatever spices you want to dump in(salt/pepper). Crock pots are convenient especially for work people. Fill it with everything at night, remove the ceramic bowl and put in the fridge, put it on low first thing in the morning after removing from fridge and you will be good.

Yeah we have a standing rib on xmas. I fucking love it.

Damn that does sound easy. How much water should you use? Is it okay to have too much water and have some left over? Like I said, I'm a complete noob to roasts. Roasts are good if they are tender and cooked right. I just hope I don't ruin it.

Yeah we have a standing rib on xmas. I fucking love it.

Damn that does sound easy. How much water should you use? Is it okay to have too much water and have some left over? Like I said, I'm a complete noob to roasts. Roasts are good if they are tender and cooked right. I just hope I don't ruin it.

Roasts are never good...But yes, they are good if they are tender. They should basically fall apart.

Put the beef roast in pot, throw in all veggies, fill with water. Basically its filled to the top of the meat, if not a tad more. Nothing wrong with over filling it because the water will evaporate. You can experiment with liquids, beef broth, stocks, mixes of wine and water, beer.

Get a corned beef, throw in a guinness, let it do its thing. Come back and make bomb ass sandwiches(okay this is the only beef i like from a crock pot).

You can make dope chilli beans in a crock pot too.

I hate corned beef. Shit is nasty!!!

I make beans and ham in the crockpot sometimes. Normally just on the stove though. But get ya some ham hocks and some pinto beans. Cornbread and pickle relish are a must also.

Haven't posted, but been cooking. This isn't bbq, but I had to share. Got out of class, ran to the market and decided to throw all this together. Right around 9 bucks for all this.

12oz new york(med rare of course)
about 15-20(lost count) shrimp
1 zuchinni
4 shrooms

I fucked this up.

IMAG0167.jpg

Enjoy bitches.

BTW, if my calorie counter is correct this should be a 900 calorie dinner. Not fucken bad.

Seems like it should be more cals than that. But that shit looks good! Where the fuck did you get all of that for $9?

Back