• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best/easiest places to get laid

RIP erotic services section of Craigslist. You were good to be when I needed it most.

getting laid is not easy, it requires some good flirty attitude to reachout to girls and get them to bed on the first day, very much and possible.. give her the best moment of her life she will give you the exciting moment in bed

RIP erotic services section of Craigslist. You were good to be when I needed it most.
What are you talking about? The casual encounters section is still there.

IML Gear Cream!
getting laid is not easy, it requires some good flirty attitude to reachout to girls and get them to bed on the first day, very much and possible.. give her the best moment of her life she will give you the exciting moment in bed

Lol, you are a TOOL ! :hmmm:

one hour before closing at a bar having a ladies all you can drink for one price night. Just be careful to notice how shit faced your intended is or you may end up with a lap full of puke during the blow job.
:clapping::roflmao:

How? They only get 30 days off a year.

Knocking the dust off this post just like a military service member would knock the boots off your _______.

That's paid vacation, but that's not the only time military personnel are off duty.

Served five years in the Navy. One year of that time was on an Army base. They have their enlisted club and there are women in the Army, you know?

Knocking the dust off this post just like a military service member would knock the boots off your _______.

That's paid vacation, but that's not the only time military personnel are off duty.

Served five years in the Navy. One year of that time was on an Army base. They have their enlisted club and there are women in the Army, you know?

Whoa, whoa I didn’t mean anything disrespectful by that post. I have family and friends that served. If all goes as planned I will probably also. Thanks for your service. I was just not sure what he meant by that post but then he told me that he got laid a lot in AIT. My friend who is in the Marines told me he got laid a lot when he got back to the states recently.

Church

It might take a few extra dates, but be a normal, worldy guy in a church and those girls are so sick of seeing cob up the as faggots that they will drop panties fast. For some reason these days most church going men think they have to be pussies and women don't like pussies. They might pretend they do, but in reality they like men that can take control and be a leader.

I'm so thankful I'm married. In my 20s it was such a challenge to be reasonably sane. Do I have aids now, or other really scary drama shit all the time. Frustration over cock blocking friends to not getting the girl I thought I just had to have. No god in my life, anger, tons of wasting money, guiltly sick feelings ect.I think the good news is when I became really ready to have god in my life, He gave me the most wonderful woman I can imagine for me. It's been 11yrs and I've messed up a few times , but I feel so blessed. I think If I don't keep working hard on keeping here happy I'll be very unhappy.God Bless us all, please.

What do you think are the Best/easiest places to get laid? Also easiest ways to get laid?

china? shanghai, guangzhou, just goto a uni, yes im serious, find the cafeteria
japan? any club if ur white
philippines? boracay or bohol islands

i love asia, bring rubbers cause u dont want to be wearing a filipino/chinese rubber, its like trying to pick ur nose with ur elbow
also dont try to be a tough cunt in there places, plenty of dead white guys tried that, always be nice, they people there are really good with knives lol

^^ having said asia. avoid expat places, most people dont realise its us white guys bringing and spreading the diseases lol

Prostitution is legal in Nevada. I've been out to Las Vegas
a few times and girls are always approaching me on the street,
but they could be cops too. I never did one myself. The whole
situation makes me uncomfortable.

The best way is to find yourself a good and horny woman
via trial and error :)

Prostitution is actially illegal in Nevada. It's only the brothels that have valid permits to operate. If they're approaching you on the streets, they're either dirty (but sexy) prostitutes, or UC's.

Back