• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need Arimidex or Aromasin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigred111

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone suggest the best place (sponser) to get this. I need to order ASAP and would like to get it within 7-10 days. Is ther any alternative to this that I can buy at my local Supplement store. I got my test and need an AI to begin. I made the mistake of not taking this on my last cycle and I am not going threw that again. Thanks

Ok i just read that I can not ask for sources where to get it. Let me re ask this- what can I get at my local supplement store that would work in place of an AI that I take with test- Can I ask this???

The sponsor here, cem products, carries ai's. They are labeled as liquidex (arimidex) and liquid stane (aromasin).

Click the link in my sig...

Got it thanks- can I ask how much I need to purchase and by the looks of it, it is an injectable? what size needle and is this everyday at 1mg? I am doing 10 weeks of test. Sorry in advance if I am not to ask these questions....

Got it thanks- can I ask how much I need to purchase and by the looks of it, it is an injectable? what size needle and is this everyday at 1mg? I am doing 10 weeks of test. Sorry in advance if I am not to ask these questions....

It is not an injectable, but rather an oral solution. You only need 0.5mg of arimdex ED, so one bottle will last you 60 days. It would be in your best interest to buy 2.

You can also purchase your PCT products from there if you so desire.

It is not an injectable, but rather an oral solution. You only need 0.5mg of arimdex ED, so one bottle will last you 60 days. It would be in your best interest to buy 2.

You can also purchase your PCT products from there if you so desire.

Thanks for the info

The dude has 69 posts and negative reputation. I wouldn't buy shit from him if I were you. Stick to a board sponsor or you are going to get ripped off.

The dude has 69 posts and negative reputation. I wouldn't buy shit from him if I were you. Stick to a board sponsor or you are going to get ripped off.

Thanks for the advice- I did register with ExtremePeptide and have a few items I need but wanted to see his prices first before I ordered. Ill pass on him with the negative responses and and put my order in with EP tonight. Appreciate the help fellas!!

Not true! I am on feedback board, highly recommended seller, buyer and trader! go look...Im new here and got negged for trying to get 50 posts.

IML Gear Cream!
jus sayin, Im not all that bad to deal with and can prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back