• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The last weekend.

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are everyone's plans for this last weekend before Christmas?

I have the next two (Thur. & Fri) off and the weekend. I'm due for a nice tall glass of Jack Daniels on one of those four days.

Going up to NYC for the week. Will probably take in a show on this weekend and do some sightseeing with the family.

I'm hoping for a beautiful 80 degree weekend so I can go to South Beach and work on my tan and hang out at Mango's!!

I have off from Friday till the new year not doing to much just hanging around the house and enjoying my time off

praying for Xmas to be over --> bah humbug! :fire:

Speaking of Xmas... I'm outta here! :D ...1 more final and then... peace :)

I'll be around sparingly. Merry Christmas, happy (insert Jewish festival of lights b/c I can't fuqqing spell today), and happy fuqqin' New Year. Take care and don't do anything I wouldn't do :D ;) .

Peace,
CF

Anything that could be linked in any form to homosexuality if you're looking for a literal specification, but the intended use of the phrase was that there's not much (aside from homosexuality) that I wouldn't do. Misquote me if you want, but that was the meaning attatched. :)

My parents, brothers, and their kids are all coming over on Mon. Then on Xmas day we are going out of town for the day to my Aunt's to see all the cousins.

Originally posted by IPMC
Hey BuTTerFLY, what is a TWON? he he he

What :scratch:

What is wrong with you today???
Having a kuso withdrawll side effect???
I look at BUTTerfly's avy and I KNOW it's not kuso!!!:confused:

IML Gear Cream!
It must be one of those "Real Men" things Dero, best to keep out of it. :laugh:

I'm not even going to respond to you too's gay conversation...........OH $h!t........I'm going home .

What,what???:eek:
He can't take it...
He's gone home????
I wasn't even trying to do anything,imagine if I had tried to ,he'd be crying....SHEESH,what a pansy!!!
:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...

Carfull Dero, he's trying to get you to suck now.........:eek:

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Carfull Dero, he's trying to get you to suck now.........:eek:
I like this...I'm not even doing anything and look at how he's pissed at me,plus he has not left for home YET,like he said he was...
I should do this more ofthen!!!
:cool:
erotic15.gif

Plus if I'm going to do some SUCKING,this is what I'll be sucking...

Back