• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hgh and igf-1 cycle any advice ?

UNIONJAJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

I have just started a cycle of HGH (jintropin) and IGF-1 R3 (revitropin) I am taking 20 mg of IGF on a 50 day on and 40 day off cycle. I am taking the growth at 5 ius a day with weekends off for 6 months.

I inject them both around the lower stomach area in the afternoon and train an hour or so later.

My training consists of 3 60 min CV session a week and 5 45 min weight sessions. I am 5ft 11 inch and weigh around 175 lbs and my aim is to get lean and build up a little. I am no body builder but just want a decent physique and to feel physically great.

My diet consists of a bowl of alpen for breakfast and a protein shake, for lunch I have fish and then either side of injections I have a banana and a couple of slices of wholemeal bread. For teas I have been having things such as chicken kebaba and omelettes.

I was wondering if any of the experienced ones of you out there could tell me what more I can do or what I could possible be doing wrong. For instance what other supplements should I be taking.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have just started a cycle of HGH (jintropin) and IGF-1 R3 (revitropin) I am taking 20 mg of IGF on a 50 day on and 40 day off cycle. I am taking the growth at 5 ius a day with weekends off for 6 months.

I inject them both around the lower stomach area in the afternoon and train an hour or so later.

My training consists of 3 60 min CV session a week and 5 45 min weight sessions. I am 5ft 11 inch and weigh around 175 lbs and my aim is to get lean and build up a little. I am no body builder but just want a decent physique and to feel physically great.

My diet consists of a bowl of alpen for breakfast and a protein shake, for lunch I have fish and then either side of injections I have a banana and a couple of slices of wholemeal bread. For teas I have been having things such as chicken kebaba and omelettes.

I was wondering if any of the experienced ones of you out there could tell me what more I can do or what I could possible be doing wrong. For instance what other supplements should I be taking.

Thanks in advance.

welcome

and uh, i really hope you meant micrograms and not milligrams of igf-1.

my other advice would be to eat more.

Back