• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Few weeks cutting with prop after test e bulk cycle

nby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently on a test enanthate with oral kicker for about 12 weeks, eating 500 to 1000kcal above maintanance and gains are coming good - although a little fat is coming along too. I would like to lean out before December so is it possible to switch to prop and something else like mast to lean out another 4-6 weeks after enanthate runs out? This would also mean eating under maintanance, how harmful would this be for the gains made before?

I know it's usually bulk cycle --> time off --> cut cycle..

Bad idea, unless you want to lose everything you've gained. Your call.

No need to switch to a different ester. You can cut on test E, it's all about the diet. It's kinda stupid IMO to bulk then cut on the same cycle. If you're putting on too much fat, dial in the diet a little more. Either eat cleaner or reduce calories. You will lean out on the gear if you drop the cals a little.

Bad idea, unless you want to lose everything you've gained. Your call.

^^^This

No need to switch to a different ester. You can cut on test E, it's all about the diet. It's kinda stupid IMO to bulk then cut on the same cycle. If you're putting on too much fat, dial in the diet a little more. Either eat cleaner or reduce calories. You will lean out on the gear if you drop the cals a little.

x2

Good advice...you can cut on any AAS. It is indeed all about diet.

I dont want to lose what i've gained, that's why i asked in the first place :)
Just curious how i'll lose it? Since in a regular cutting cycle the AAS prevents muscleloss when eating calorie deficit, how is this different in this scenario? Because it's "fresh" or something?

I'll cut the cals by 250 and see what happens :)

I too also wonder how you can "Lose" your newly gained muscle if you drop the cals while on cycle. I thought the whole point of AAS and cutting is to be anti-catabolic. CT?

how abour throwing in 50-60mg anavar the last 6 weeks

Was the plan already, all the way up to PCT but im not sure if this is enough to lean out and drop a %? 2-4% would be enough in my case..

I too also wonder how you can "Lose" your newly gained muscle if you drop the cals while on cycle. I thought the whole point of AAS and cutting is to be anti-catabolic. CT?

It's simple.

You bulk, you need to eat a surplus of calories. Your body is building muscle and it uses the extra calories for this purpose. All of a sudden you're doing cardio (lots of it) and cut your calories dramatically.

Now your body is wondering, WTF.

You need to build it first, maintain it for some time and then cut the fat down.

You going from bulk to cut in the same cycle is going to leave you at square one. Yes the AAS is there to help preserve the LBM but you're going to lose some of it no matter what you do or how much you run.

Doesn't it make sense for your body to adjust to the new weight and let it understand that this is new growth and you need it instead of yo-yo dieting?

To truly make progress, you need to bulk, maintain, cut and then maintain. This way your body is adjusting to the new stresses you put on it a lot easier than the yo-yo thing you're mentioning. As you get leaner the bulks won't leave you with so much extra fat so the process from going back and fourth is much easier and can be obtined in a 10-12 week time frame (with the help of a good coach).

You can do it, and you'll drop some BF but in the long run you'll have achieved nothing substantial.

Just my opinion. Does that make sense?

For sure. Pretty much it boils down to: New muscle is very volitile and needs to mature. Thanks bro. That's what I was thinking but wanted to make sure. :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, your body needs to become accustomed to carrying around that extra weight. If you cut right away, your body will want to revert back to it's previous state and muscle will most certainly be sacrificed. As CT said, Bulk, then hit maintenance mode for a few months, then cut...

For sure. Pretty much it boils down to: New muscle is very volitile and needs to mature. Thanks bro. That's what I was thinking but wanted to make sure. :winkfinger:

Well, sh*t................I should have just said that instead of all of thet typing. :pissed:

Thanks for the explaination, i'll just add the var at the end and see what it does ;)

Well, sh*t................I should have just said that instead of all of thet typing. :pissed:

:roflmao:

Your post was much better than my cliff notes version.

It's simple.

You bulk, you need to eat a surplus of calories. Your body is building muscle and it uses the extra calories for this purpose. All of a sudden you're doing cardio (lots of it) and cut your calories dramatically.

Now your body is wondering, WTF.

You need to build it first, maintain it for some time and then cut the fat down.

You going from bulk to cut in the same cycle is going to leave you at square one. Yes the AAS is there to help preserve the LBM but you're going to lose some of it no matter what you do or how much you run.

Doesn't it make sense for your body to adjust to the new weight and let it understand that this is new growth and you need it instead of yo-yo dieting?

To truly make progress, you need to bulk, maintain, cut and then maintain. This way your body is adjusting to the new stresses you put on it a lot easier than the yo-yo thing you're mentioning. As you get leaner the bulks won't leave you with so much extra fat so the process from going back and fourth is much easier and can be obtined in a 10-12 week time frame (with the help of a good coach).

You can do it, and you'll drop some BF but in the long run you'll have achieved nothing substantial.

awesome post thanks

Back