Cemproducts.com

drug test

Thread: drug test

Rep Points

drug test

quick question. I have to take a drug test that costs me 20.00$. Is that a test where i can test positive for gear? This is in FL, if it means anything.

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by musclehunter View Post
    quick question. I have to take a drug test that costs me 20.00$. Is that a test where i can test positive for gear? This is in FL, if it means anything.
    You should be able to request a description of that drug test because, to a degree you are exposing yourself to some invasion of privacy. But generally speaking, unless you're in the military or going after a security / law enforcement type job, the drug test is going to be for common recreational drugs and not steroids. Steroid tests are not cheap (I can't see it being as cheap as $20) and I don't see this being within the scope of your test.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Rep Points

If it's from a Doctor who requiring it in order for you to continue getting prescription meds from him, then it should not be an issue. That is the only test I have heard of that costs 20-25 bucks. If that is the case, then they are checking for rec drugs and to make sure you are taking the meds he is prescribing (lortab, oxy, etc) and not selling them.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    You should be able to request a description of that drug test because, to a degree you are exposing yourself to some invasion of privacy. But generally speaking, unless you're in the military or going after a security / law enforcement type job, the drug test is going to be for common recreational drugs and not steroids. Steroid tests are not cheap (I can't see it being as cheap as $20) and I don't see this being within the scope of your test.
    military doesn't even test for this unless they have suspension and trying to get u caught up ...........

Rep Points

Na bro, you have nothing to worry about.....20 bucks?? Shit, that test has never heard of AAS
    "MY NAME IS SUE, HOW DO YOU DO? NOW YOU GONNA DIE!!!!!"

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

$20 is purely a test for recreational street drugs and maybe even some prescriptions such as opiates and benzos including xanax, valium, etc.

AAS tests are several hundred dollars each. Military doesn't even test for it as standard protocol. I was jacked on gear (and not the only one) while doing my full medical/physical and testing at MEPS prior to entry. And it probably looked obvious to anyone with a "trained" eye but no questions asked whatsoever. You are gtg bro. Safe as a kitten.

Super Majin Saiyan

Rep Points

Yeah I would ask, but that would also make you look like you're taking something and dont want to get caught. If youre paying for it shouldnt you know what youre paying for? If it is for a job and in FL its mainly recreational drugs, I would think. FL is the drug mule of the U.S. and 50% of Floridians are doped up.
    It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, so long as you beat the leprechauns.
    TJTJ is fictional character and purely theoretical.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    $20 is purely a test for recreational street drugs and maybe even some prescriptions such as opiates and benzos including xanax, valium, etc.
    ^^^This

Rep Points

Wat kind of a DT u taking because i have never had to pay when i take one for employment?
    Bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you're worried. Get some quickfix.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    agree ^^

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    If you're worried. Get some quickfix.
    what type of quick fix?

Rep Points

Nope, I just took a UA today, was a 10 panel. They only test for the big stuff, a steroid test is REALLY expensive, and most places won't waste the money on it. Lets be honest, Ronnie Coleman is a cop in Arlington, and hasn't been caught. Most employers don't care.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart07 View Post
    what type of quick fix?

Quick Fix Urine

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Hope they dont watch ya...i knew a guy that had a fake dick that was almost like a belt you tied around your waste and had a pack of clean urine attached to it and instead of pulling his own cock out, he would poke the fake dick out through the zipper hole and squeeze it a little or flip a tiny swith of some sort underneath it ( cant remember for sure ) and he was golden. He passed probation piss tests all the time and they would stand in the bathroom with him while he did this.
    "MY NAME IS SUE, HOW DO YOU DO? NOW YOU GONNA DIE!!!!!"

Super Majin Saiyan

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    Hope they dont watch ya...i knew a guy that had a fake dick that was almost like a belt you tied around your waste and had a pack of clean urine attached to it and instead of pulling his own cock out, he would poke the fake dick out through the zipper hole and squeeze it a little or flip a tiny swith of some sort underneath it ( cant remember for sure ) and he was golden. He passed probation piss tests all the time and they would stand in the bathroom with him while he did this.
    I heard of people doing that too. Its fucking brilliant!
    It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, so long as you beat the leprechauns.
    TJTJ is fictional character and purely theoretical.

Rep Points

Thamks for all the replys guys, its been very helpful. This test is for law enforcement, to answer who asked. sorry for long reply time was on vacation.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You guys ever read the details on Tony Mandarich's method of passing the drug test at the Rose Bowl with an NCAA official standing next to him? Comical but genius!!!

By the way, I read about it in a Sports Illustrated issue maybe a year ago possible two years. One of those features of "Where are they now?"

Here's the link below:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...71/3/index.htm
    Last edited by BigBird; 07-28-2011 at 09:28 AM.