• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Was There A Smallpox Poll Yet?

Would you volunteer to be Vaccinated (Smallpox)

• Yes!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've already had it

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So with MSN posting a major article with related articles on it in the last few days....Dr. Mercola coming out on it today......and also seeinig it as headlines in one of the State's newpapers

Whould you agree or disagree to be vaccinated? :D

D

(could a chat mod fix this...I meant to have 3 options...one for undecided. please)

OK, question first. Once you have had one do you ever need another.

Why wouldn't I want to be if there was a chance of getting it?

Yes...according to the propaganda..........last SP innoculations were in 1972....over 1/2 the US has not been ....and supposedly it's good for about 20 years.

DP

Well then since I have already had one I guess I could do it again.

You need an option for those of us that already got it.

Now would I take our boys to get the vaccination??? Only if there were an outbreak in our area.

Originally posted by butterfly

Now would I take our boys to get the vaccination??? Only if there were an outbreak in our area.

Butterfly did you have one in 1972, why that would mean that you are ...... I can't bring myself to say it :D

In 1947, there was a smallpox outbreak in NYC were two people died from actually contracting the disease.

Thousands were vaccinated within days... and three people died from the vaccination.

However, hundreds would have died had they not received the vaccination.

Originally posted by craig777
Butterfly did you have one in 1972, why that would mean that you are ...... I can't bring myself to say it :D

I was born in 69 baby!!!

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Why wouldn't I want to be if there was a chance of getting it?

Side effects of the vaccine....small little things like infection, sickness and death! :D

DP

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by butterfly

No......nobody has has a smallpox vaccination in the US since 1972 and it only lasts 20 years:D

Add autism to the list of side efects. :eek:

DP

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
So with MSN posting a major article with related articles on it in the last few days....Dr. Mercola coming out on it today......and also seeinig it as headlines in one of the State's newpapers

Whould you agree or disagree to be vaccinated? :D

D

(could a chat mod fix this...I meant to have 3 options...one for undecided. please)

Fixed for you....and I don't even know why I should or shouldn't be so I can't answer :D

I voted NO simplly because I can not get one. If I was able to get one, I would.

I work in a healthcare facility and there are already memos going around telling people to get ready for shots. Out of 8000 employees, they are only giving shots to about 150 "front line" medical employees for now. The rest of us will be offered the vaccine some time in the next year or so.

That makes sense,if there is an outbreak of smallpox,you think those 150 or so will be able to keep that company happening????
:doh: :rolleyes:

It's like the flew shots they have up here,most of the people that have had the shots have been sicker then any other year.
They just pump you up with all these virus and destroy your immune system,no wonder a cold can be so deadly!!!
I have refused the shots for the last 3 years and I have NOT been sick those winters...
Staying in GOOD physical shape has a lot to do with dat...
A good diet,a good heart...

I have no choice as a member of the military, but I'm not too concerned, either.

I was born in '62 so I've had it once already without problems. Theory states that if you had no trouble the first time, you won't on subsequent vaccinations.

As for the kids, I think I'll side with butterfly on that one and would wait until an outbreak occured.

I'm with you Dero on the flu shot thing... never had the flu shot and I've only had the flu once my entire life!!!

isn't there a certain percentage or 1 out of so many vaccinations will contract the disease? that's what my mom told me. and my oldest brother never had the vaccination because the doctors said if he were to get the one with the disease, he would die because of other health problems.

I have to get the small pox also, mandatory because I am a firefigter

Back