• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Insulin

Thresh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been readings tons about insulin. The only thing I'm finding rather hard to get information on is how to inhibit fat well using insulin.

Anyone that has experience using slin your input would be greatly appreciated.

Ive been readings tons about insulin. The only thing I'm finding rather hard to get information on is how to inhibit fat well using insulin.

1. Don't use it at all.

2. Use a smaller dose.

3. Run a high dose of T3.

It's almost impossible to run it effectively without fat gain, it doesn't work that way.

Slin always puts fat on me. I don't mess with it anymore...

You should stay away from slin unless you have someone to show you the ropes. It can be VERY dangerous. Also, I don't recommend it unless you are a professional b/c the risk is to great for the average gym rat.

I'm going to start with small doses and slowly creep up. Start at 1iu and maybe reach 10ius very far down the road.

I'm going to start with small doses and slowly creep up. Start at 1iu and maybe reach 10ius very far down the road.

So what type of protocol are you going to use?

Im type 1 diabetic, and when im on a bulk it feels like im constantly injecting insulin, and yeah fat gain comes quick, if youre gonna do it, just do it in the morning and post workout, if youre bulking, cardio wouldnt hurt to keep that fat off.

Did you hit a wall on test and growth or something?!?

Im type 1 diabetic, and when im on a bulk it feels like im constantly injecting insulin, and yeah fat gain comes quick, if youre gonna do it, just do it in the morning and post workout, if youre bulking, cardio wouldnt hurt to keep that fat off.

You only NEED it PWO if you're going to use it.

Honestly, the OP should not even be thinking of using it. It's not dangerous if you know what you're doing as (like yourself) millions of people use it on a daily basis, but I'll bet he has yet to max out his natural potential as well as his AAS potential. THAT is when it should be used.

I think I'll call it a day when I max out both genetic and AAS potential.

I haven't max out on AAS by any means. Just want to get the best gains possible. I was thinking starting out pwo only for awhile and see how it goes. I know there will be some fat gain, goal is to minimize it.

You do realize that if you mess up with incorrect dose, you could kill yourself right? If your looking for the "best gains possible" get a nice bulking diet in check, and a nice cycle lined up. Patience is a virtue. Making gains isn't a race, it's a marathon.

You do realize that if you mess up with incorrect dose, you could kill yourself right? If your looking for the "best gains possible" get a nice bulking diet in check, and a nice cycle lined up. Patience is a virtue. Making gains isn't a race, it's a marathon.

It's impossible to type the word insulin and not read the dangers of it.

Then that alone should be a enough of a warning sign. Your coming on a forum, asking for help for something that is very dangerous. Your not going to get the answer your looking for unless you go onto a crackhead, idiot forum. And since you didn't read it the first time: Patience is a virtue. Making gains isn't a race, it's a marathon.

What is your stats anyway?

You only NEED it PWO if you're going to use it.

Honestly, the OP should not even be thinking of using it. It's not dangerous if you know what you're doing as (like yourself) millions of people use it on a daily basis, but I'll bet he has yet to max out his natural potential as well as his AAS potential. THAT is when it should be used.

This.

The only way would be to restrict carb intake, some use a protocol of 10g of carbs per IU of slin. You may Die if you fuck up.

Then that alone should be a enough of a warning sign. Your coming on a forum, asking for help for something that is very dangerous. Your not going to get the answer your looking for unless you go onto a crackhead, idiot forum. And since you didn't read it the first time: Patience is a virtue. Making gains isn't a race, it's a marathon.

What is your stats anyway?

Rather rude response. The point of the thread is from experienced users the best way to minimize fat gain.

The only way would be to restrict carb intake, some use a protocol of 10g of carbs per IU of slin. You may Die if you fuck up.

10g of carbs seems fairly common. Highest I have read was 15g per iu. If you fuck up sure you can feel hypo coming on. They sells fast absorbing sugared candy specifically for this, why I have plenty.

IML Gear Cream!
pretty sure there's no way around it, if you use slin you will gain fat

I think higher doses of AAS would be safer than playing with insulin though...

pretty sure there's no way around it, if you use slin you will gain fat

I think higher doses of AAS would be safer than playing with insulin though...

Well I've seen some people use it with a thyroid mess, hca, or just simple fat burners. This I'd kinda the info I was seeking, what has worked for who. I know there's no way around it, but you can minimize it.

Well I've seen some people use it with a thyroid mess, hca, or just simple fat burners. This I'd kinda the info I was seeking, what has worked for who. I know there's no way around it, but you can minimize it.

I don't think you're listening to what I said earlier.

Again, I said minimal fat gain is unavoidable while using insulin. Unless you use massive doses of T3 (which would be foolish seeing that you're trying to bulk), do HIIT for 30-40 mins after lifting (which would be foolish seeing that you're trying to bulk) or don't use it at all.

I have personally used insulin more times than I care to mention and let me say it again, YOU WILL GET FAT WHILE USING IT. There is no way around it. Even using GH, you'll gain some fat.

I don't know how else to explain this to you without telling you over and over there is NO WAY to avoid or minimize fat gain while using insulin, unless you take in less carbs than needed, but, you won't have to worry too much at that point seeing that you're dead.

If you want a protocol for a first time slin user, I can give you the information. I'm not trying to stop you from using it, but if I give you some knowledge and you follow the advice you should be able to use it successfully.

Again, you're not even close to ready for using this, I want to be 100% clear on that. I don't condone you using it, but I would rather give you the information that have you screw up and die.

10g of carbs seems fairly common. Highest I have read was 15g per iu. If you fuck up sure you can feel hypo coming on. They sells fast absorbing sugared candy specifically for this, why I have plenty.

You never mentioned what type of insulin you plan on using.

15ius is WAY TOO MUCH.

You need glucose tabs, not sugared candy............but I'm sure the fat from the candy will help the situation.

You never mentioned what type of insulin you plan on using.

15ius is WAY TOO MUCH.

You need glucose tabs, not sugared candy............but I'm sure the fat from the candy will help the situation.

That's 15 carbs, not iu. Glucose tabs, are just sugar candy.

Humulin R

I can't figure out of you will gain any fat with insulin usage. :)

That's 15 carbs, not iu. Glucose tabs, are just sugar candy.

I know it's 15g of carbs. That is WAY TOO MUCH.

Glucose tabs are not sugared candy.

That is the wrong type of insulin for a BB. I'm sure you know it peaks 2-3 times over the active window, correct?

I don't think you're listening to what I said earlier.

Again, I said minimal fat gain is unavoidable while using insulin. Unless you use massive doses of T3 (which would be foolish seeing that you're trying to bulk), do HIIT for 30-40 mins after lifting (which would be foolish seeing that you're trying to bulk) or don't use it at all.

I have personally used insulin more times than I care to mention and let me say it again, YOU WILL GET FAT WHILE USING IT. There is no way around it. Even using GH, you'll gain some fat.

I don't know how else to explain this to you without telling you over and over there is NO WAY to avoid or minimize fat gain while using insulin, unless you take in less carbs than needed, but, you won't have to worry too much at that point seeing that you're dead.

If you want a protocol for a first time slin user, I can give you the information. I'm not trying to stop you from using it, but if I give you some knowledge and you follow the advice you should be able to use it successfully.

Again, you're not even close to ready for using this, I want to be 100% clear on that. I don't condone you using it, but I would rather give you the information that have you screw up and die.

Sure I'd love to see your first time user protocol. Again I said I wanted to minimize fat gain, that statement already concedes that there will be fat gain. HIIT cardio does sounds like a great idea.

Sure I'd love to see your first time user protocol. Again I said I wanted to minimize fat gain, that statement already concedes that there will be fat gain. HIIT cardio does sounds like a great idea.

Almost everyone in this thread has tried to deter you from using slin, yet you persist? Take the great advice that has been offered and grow on food and if needed, AAS.

What are your stats anyway?

Height/weight/BF%/training history/AAS cycle history????

Ok, I said (NUMEROUS TIMES NOW) you CAN NOT minimize fat gains.

You doing HIIT will hinder your gains and force you to eat more, do you understand this part of the equation?

When using insulin, AS SOON AS YOU FINISH YOUR WEIGHT TRAINING you need to be injecting the slin within 5-10 minutes, this does not allow for enough time to do HIIT.

You could do the HIIT on an off day but, then you're not resting, and that is when you grow.

Are you bulking? What are you doing here exactly?

****When the caps are in place, that is me yelling****

Back