• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I have a question?

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Nagasaki 1945, after the atomic bomb
1945.jpg

Nagasaki 2011 after the Tsunami and earthquake

2011.jpg

Question?

What the fuck is that Arch made of?

LOL this is the best fucking question i have seen in a long time!!!

semen infused concrete....

The photographs are genuine but they do not show the same "arch" (more correctly known as a "torii"). Moreover, while the first photograph does show a torii at Nagasaki, the second photograph depicts a torii at the Kozuchi shrine in the Japanese town of Otsuchi.

Hoax - Nagasaki Arch Survives Both Atomic Bomb and Tsunami :nerd:

The photographs are genuine but they do not show the same "arch" (more correctly known as a "torii"). Moreover, while the first photograph does show a torii at Nagasaki, the second photograph depicts a torii at the Kozuchi shrine in the Japanese town of Otsuchi.

Hoax - Nagasaki Arch Survives Both Atomic Bomb and Tsunami :nerd:

AWWw that's no fun! Good detective work. The city is wrong and the Torii's are different. but clearly a good hoax.

I was wondering how Nagasaki on Kyushu was effected by the events on Honshu, but I heard on the radio about another Earthquake in Japan a few days ago and thought this must be a picture of it....I did notice the center support between the 2 beams was totally different and the older one looks like it has squared off edges....

So now the question is what are those arches made of?

Back